Weizmann Forex is a part of the INR 60 billion Weizmann Group, with business interests in textile manufacturing and exports, hydro and wind-power generation, as well as foreign exchange transactions and inward money transfer.
Who we are
Weizmann began its forex operations in 1993 with just four branches and over the years, have grown exponentially to become a leading player in the foreign exchange and remittance market. Today, our company has a pan-India network of over three hundred locations. Our considerable size, together with our meticulous track-record on compliance, has resulted in Weizmann Forex being upgraded by the Reserve Bank of India from Full Fledged Money Changer to the status of Authorised Dealer – Category II; a certification that permits us to undertake dealings in foreign exchange for a greater number of non-trade current account transactions. All this to the ultimate benefit of our customers.
What we do
At Weizmann Forex we are focused on customer satisfaction striving towards the highest international standards in the wide range of products and services we offer
- Foreign Currency Demand Draft (DD) and Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
- Co-branded International Pre-Paid Travel cards, Travellers’ Cheques
- Import and Export of Foreign Currency
- Western Union In-bound Money Transfer
- Facilitating remittances for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
- Western Union Domestic Money Transfer
- Mobile and DTH Recharge
- Travel Insurance
- Tours and Travel, including International and Domestic Air Tickets, and Customised Holiday Packages
30+ Years of Winspiration
At your service. Always.
For us, providing exemplary customer service is a core business principle. To this end, we provide our clients the convenience of buying and selling foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround-time. All with a few clicks.
We are committed. We are transparent. So, when you choose Weizmann Forex, you can breathe easy. You will find us the secure and preferred choice for all your foreign exchange needs, money transfers, travel services and related financial product requirements.