The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Bangalore is ____
The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Bangalore is ____
Everything you need to know about Bengaluru INR to AED exchange rates
Bengaluru is the second fastest growing major metropolis and the fourth largest fast moving consumer goods market in the country. It is also home to numerous millionaires and over 200 software companies. Many major national IT firms and software companies are headquartered in Bengaluru. But, that’s not the end of it. Bengaluru has also attracted many major multinational corporations as well. Due to these reasons and due to its vibrant tourism industry, Bengaluru has always been an active center for foreign exchange activities. Over the years, several money changers have operated and grown here. But, the demand of United Arab Emirates Dirham in Bengaluru consistently increased and people could not find the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Bengaluru. AED to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to AED or AED to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on business channels, search engines, and forex sites.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is known to be the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the country. In the market of foreign exchange in Bangalore as well as the entire nation, we have evolved as the best money changer due to our unmatched expertise and professionalism in delivering the best quality services that meet the highest international standards. These quality services include:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
For our elite team members, customer satisfaction is the ultimate objective and they never fail to ensure that the same has been fully and unconditionally achieved. By delivering the best quality of the said services, we help our clients get the most value for their hard earned money. Thus, at Weizmann Forex, we put our clients before anything else and strive to fulfill their every need through our specialized services.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into United Arab Emirates Dirham in Bangalore
Weizmann Forex was established by a group of expert enthusiasts in 1993. Since then, we have never looked back. Our network today has grown exponentially to cover the entire nation with over two hundred locations. We have been successful in becoming the best in the market of foreign exchange and remittance by making each client happy and offering the best forex rates in the country. Here’s why we are the right people to take care of your foreign exchange needs:
● We stop at nothing to make sure that our clients are fully satisfied with our work.
● Our team members are industry savvy professionals whose sole objective is to be the best and deliver only the best.
● We believe that the key to success is mutual understanding, learning, and maintaining complete transparency in our work.
● Online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time are also provided by us.
● The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Bangalore INR to AED average exchange rates
The AED or the United Arab Emirates Dirham is the official currency of the United Arab Emirates.
● ‘Dirham’ is an Arabic word which roughly means coin.
● The AED was introduced on 19th May, 1973.
● The Dirham has witnessed centuries of trade and usage.
If you want to exchange or buy AED in Bangalore, the following information is for you:
● The average exchange rate for 1 AED was Rs. 18.7 in July, 2018.
● In August 2018, it went up to Rs. 18.92 for 1 AED.
● The average exchange rate further went up to Rs. 19.63 for 1 AED in September, 2018.
● Currently, in October 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 20.08 for 1 AED.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Bangalore
- AIRPORT RD. BGLRE
G-2 , Ground Floor , No.208 , Thubarahalli Village, Whitefield Road , Bangalore- 560066
- Email ID
- ELECTRONIC CITY
3&4, GROUND FLOOR, 1 MAIN, 2 CROSS, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE -560100
- Email ID
- K G ROAD BANGALORE
Srimata Chambers: # 18, Ground Floor, Next to Abhinay Theatre, K G Road, Bangalore- 560009
- Email ID
404, 7th block, 1st C Cross, near Print Express, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
- Email ID
- RES - BANGALORE
005, Ground Floor, 56, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025.
- Email ID
- COE BANGALORE
No.17/1 & 17/2, First floor, TNT Towers, Infantry road, Bangalore - 560001
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India