The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chandigarh is ____
The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chandigarh is ____
Everything to know about Chandigarh INR to AED exchange rates
Chandigarh came into existence on 1952 and was designed by the French architect Le Corbusier. The city is home to prestigious educational institutions that attract students from all across the world. It also houses numerous major national as well as multinational corporations which attract people who are looking for a career from all over the world. Hence, it’s no wonder that foreign exchange in Chandigarh has always been an active center. There have been several money changers to operate here over the years. But, the demand of United Arab Emirates Dirham in Chandigarh kept on increasing consistently. As a result, no money changer could handle it professionally. The city ultimately got a qualified money changer when Weizmann Forex came along and redefined the market of foreign exchange in Chandigarh. AED to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to AED or AED to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into United Arab Emirates Dirham in Chandigarh
Established in 1993, Weizmann Forex began its journey with the aim of becoming the best money changer by fulfilling people's foreign exchange needs professionally. Today, with over two decades of unmatched experience and expertise, we offer the best forex rates in the country. We have also been successful in expanding our network to cover almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, we are the perfect people for the job of foreign exchange in Chandigarh. If you pick us, you can be assured of the following facts:
● Your complete and unconditional satisfaction is our ultimate objective. We will strive to offer you your money's worth.
● Our experts will take care of your foreign exchange needs through services of the highest international quality.
● To make you comfortable with and confident about us, we will walk you through the entire process and maintain the highest levels of transparency in our work.
● You can also buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category II.
Chandigarh INR to AED average exchange rates
The AED stands for the United Arab Emirates Dirham in the forex market. It has been the official currency of the United Arab Emirates since 1973.
● The AED is subdivided into 100 fils.
● The AED was introduced on 19th May, 1973.
● The banknotes are issued by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates.
● The AED is also simply known as the Emirati Dirham.
If you want to exchange or buy AED in Chandigarh, the following information is for you:
● The average exchange rate for 1 AED was Rs. 19.63 in September 2018.
● In October 2018, it went up to Rs. 20.04 for 1 AED.
● The average exchange rate went down to Rs. 19.6 for 1 AED in November 2018.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 19.23 for 1 AED.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chandigarh
M/s Weizmann Forex Limited, SCO 337-338, First floor, Sector no. 35-B, Chandigarh - 160 002
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India