The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
All you must know about Delhi INR to AED exchange rates
Delhi, officially known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi, is the second largest urban area in the world. It is also among the most productive areas of India. The large consumer market and the availability of skilled labor in Delhi has attracted numerous multinational corporations. Many foreign companies have set up their offices and headquarters in Delhi, along with various foreign embassies. Besides, this place is also one of the major tourist destinations in India, attracting tourists from all across the world. Thus, Delhi has been an active center for foreign exchange. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. Owing to the consistent increase in the demand of AED in Delhi, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer in Delhi until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Delhi. AED to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to AED or AED to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see and expect.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the country. With over a decade of experience and expertise, we have evolved the best money changer in the market of foreign exchange and remittance. At Weizmann Forex, we are dedicated to offering a comprehensive list of the highest quality services that meet the highest international standards. This list includes the following specialized services:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
These services are offered by our elite team members who are renowned for their unmatched expertise and precision in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel, tours, and insurance.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into United Arab Emirates Dirham in Delhi
Weizmann Forex began its journey in 1993. Since then, we have been committed to achieving excellence in the foreign exchange and remittance market and fully satisfying our valuable clients. Today, we successfully offer the best forex rates in the country. We have expanded our network to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. If you are looking for getting done foreign exchange in Delhi, below are a few reasons why we are ‘The Ones for the job:
● Our topmost priority is customer satisfaction and helping our clients get the most value out of their investments.
● Our team members are highly experienced and skilled professionals whose sole objective is to deliver the best to our valuable clients.
● We are driven by the philosophy of complete transparency and mutual understanding in maintaining a healthy working relationship with our clients.
● We also offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Delhi INR to AED average exchange rates
The United Arab Emirates Dirham or the AED is the official currency of the United Arab Emirates. It is subdivided into 100 fils.
● It is also simply known as the Emirati Dirham.
● The AED was introduced on 19th May 1973.
● Dirham survived the Ottoman Empire due to centuries of trade and usage.
If you want to exchange or buy AED in Delhi, the following information is for you:
● The average exchange rate for 1 AED was Rs. 18.92 in August 2018.
● In September 2018, it went up to Rs. 19.63 for 1 AED.
● The average exchange rate further went up to Rs. 20.04 for 1 AED in October 2018.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 19.89 for 1 AED.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India