The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To AED Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Everything to know about Kolkata INR to AED exchange rates
Formerly being the national capital of British India before independence, Kolkata has evolved into a commercial, cultural, and educational hub of East India. It has got one of India's oldest operating ports, “The Port of Kolkata”. Its international airport connects it to all the major cities around the world. Besides, Kolkata’s grand colonial architecture and its rich culture attract large numbers of tourists all year round. Hence, there's no doubt about the fact that foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. Numerous money changers have operated here in the past. But none could win the trust of the people and handle the rising demand of United Arab Emirates Dirham in Kolkata. Things took a turn for the better when Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. AED to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to AED or AED to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into United Arab Emirates Dirham in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex began its journey in 1993. With over a decade of experience and expertise, we have emerged as the leading money changer offering the best forex rates in the country. Our network today has expanded to cover almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, we are the perfect people for the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata. If you pick us, you can be assured of the following facts:
● Complete and unconditional customer satisfaction tops the priority list of Weizmann Forex.
● We go out on a limb to make sure that our clients get the most value out of their investments.
● Our team members are highly experienced and industry savvy professionals who excel at delivering services that meet the highest international standards.
● We believe in the philosophy of complete transparency in our work.
● We also offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category II.
Kolkata INR to AED average exchange rates
The AED stands for the United Arab Emirates Dirham in the forex market. It has been the official currency of the United Arab Emirates since 1973.
● It was introduced on 19th May 1973.
● The banknotes are issued by the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates.
● The AED is also simply known as the Emirati Dirham.
● Due to centuries of trade and usage, the AED survived through the Ottoman Empire.
If you want to exchange or buy AED in Kolkata, the following information is for you:
● The average exchange rate for 1 AED was Rs. 19.63 in September 2018.
● In October 2018, it went up to Rs. 20.04 for 1 AED.
● The average exchange rate went down to Rs. 19.6 for 1 AED in November 2018.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 19.08 for 1 AED.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India