The INR To AUD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To AUD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Everything you should know about Mumbai INR to AUD exchange rates
Mumbai: The economic center of India
As of 2015, Mumbai ranks 31st among the top 50 metropolitan economic entities in the world. Being the twelfth most interconnected city, it is the most globalized city economy in South Asia. It has significantly expanded its international roles to the extent that almost half of India’s foreign trade takes place here. This city houses thousands of millionaires, major financial institutions and important multinational corporations. As a result, Mumbai has been an active center for foreign exchange. Numerous money changers have operated and grown here over the years. But, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Australian Dollar in Mumbai, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. AUD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to AUD or AUD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company in India. With over a decade of unmatched expertise and experience, we have been offering top quality products and services that conform to the highest international standards. Through these products and services, we strive to fully and unconditionally satisfy our customers. Perhaps, this was what led us to excel in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. Our top quality services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
Weizmann Forex is a home away from home for industry savvy professionals and qualified experts. At Weizmann Forex, customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and being the best for them is our end goal.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Australian Dollars in Mumbai
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since then, we have evolved into the leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market by offering the best forex rates in the country. Our network extends to almost every part of the nation and we are located at more than two hundred places. We have achieved all this by putting our customers before everything else. We dedicate ourselves to making our clients happy and fully satisfied. The following are few of the many reasons why we would be the best fit for your foreign exchange needs:
● We believe in the philosophy of transparency and learning. Thus, we walk our clients through each step of our working relationship and ensure a mutual understanding by all means necessary.
● Our team members are highly experienced professionals whose sole objective is to look after all the needs of their clients and satisfy them in any way possible.
● We also offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time for the utmost convenience of our clients.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ||.
Mumbai INR to AUD average rates
The Australian Dollar is the official currency of Australia. It is also used in its external territories which include Cocos Islands, Norfolk Islands, Christmas Island, and the independent states of the Pacific Island (Kiribati, Nauru, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu).
● The Australian Dollar was introduced on 14th February, 1966.
● Till 1st January, 1976, the Australian dollar was the legal tender of Papua New Guinea.
● The AUD was the fifth most traded currency in the world in 2016.
● The average exchange rate for 1 AUD was Rs. 50.87 in July, 2018.
● In August 2018, the average exchange rate went up to Rs. 50.94 for 1 AUD.
● It went further up to Rs. 51.88 in September, 2018.
● The current average exchange rate in October, 2018 is Rs. 52.45 for 1 AUD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India