The Canadian dollar (CAD) is the official currency of Canada and is abbreviated by the Canadian Dollar (C$ or CAD). The Canadian dollar has been worth about 70 or 80 cents compared to one U.S. dollar since 2014. In 2016, the Canadian dollar’s value dropped drastically whereas in the years between 2009 and 2014, the U.S. and Canadian dollars were approximately on par, with the CAD fluctuating either just below or just above the U.S. dollar. At times when the Canadian dollar is low, shopping in Canada is really worthwhile for those with American currency. Canadian bills are easily distinguishable due to its bright colour unlike the green and white of all U.S. bills. In fact, the colorful money is another point of cultural Canadian pride. Starting from 2011, the federal government of Canada began replacing paper bills with polymer bank notes to reduce counterfeiting. These polymer notes are extra slippery and may occasionally easily stick together, so one should take care when handling a stack of notes.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO CAD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / CAD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing slowly over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / CAD:
- Lowest INR / CAD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / CAD exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.01633 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / CAD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / CAD exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.02558 per 1 INR.