The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chennai is ____
The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chennai is ____
Chennai INR to CAD exchange rate history
Chennai: The Cultural Capital of India
Chennai is the largest cultural, economical, and educational hub of south India. It was ranked as the 43rd most visited city in the world by international tourists. Chennai is also dubbed as the safest city in India. Besides, Chennai has sister city relationships with many foreign cities in the world. Housing numerous multinational corporations, Chennai has always been an epicentre for foreign exchange activities. Several money changers have operated and grown here in the past. But still, people faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer in the city, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Canadian Dollar in Chennai. This changed when Weizmann Forex came into the picture. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Chennai and quickly became the leading money changer in the country. CAD to INR conversion, and vice versa, became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to CAD or CAD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on forex sites and search engines.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Not long after its inception, Weizmann Forex became the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company and continues to be so. We have been revolutionizing the market of foreign exchange and remittance since over a decade. We strive to offer the best and most professional services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel, tours, and insurance. We make sure that these services meet the highest international standards. Our specialised services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
At Weizmann Forex, these services are offered by our expert team members who are renowned for their unmatched expertise and precision in delivering their best and making our clients fully satisfied. As such, today we have successfully evolved into the leading money changer in the country.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Canadian Dollars in Chennai
Weizmann Forex set out to dominate the market of foreign exchange and remittance in 1993. Since then, we have been excelling in offering the best foreign exchange services and the best forex rates in the country. At Weizmann Forex, we value our clients more than anything else and we leave no stone unturned in making them happy and completely satisfied. Today, we have a network that spreads over the entire nation with over two hundred locations through which we deliver our specialized services. Hence, if you pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Chennai, you can be sure that your decision couldn't be any better. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, our motto is to be the best and have the happiest base of clients. Hence, our most important investment is complete customer satisfaction.
● Our team of experts are constantly learning and updating themselves in order to serve our clients better with each passing day.
● In order to satisfy our clients, we maintain complete transparency in our work and walk them through each step of the entire process.
● We also offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has upgraded our position from that of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Chennai INR to CAD average exchange rates
The Canadian Dollar or the CAD is the official currency of Canada. It can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● Since the financial crisis of the late 2000s, CAD has become more popular as a reserve currency held by foreign central banks.
● It has been in use since 1858.
● The CAD is also referred to as the ‘loonie' and is the 7th most traded currency in the forex market.
If you are looking to buy or exchange CAD in Chennai, then you must know the following information:
● In August 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 CAD was Rs. 53.26.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 55.32 in September 2018 for 1 CAD.
● The average exchange rate went further up to Rs. 56.56 for 1 CAD in October 2018.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 55.23 for 1 CAD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chennai
- ADYAR CHENNAI
103/1 ,L.B Road,M.P Nathan Tower,Adyar, Ganapathy Ram Theatre Next Building CHENNAI -600020
- Email ID
- ANNANAGAR CHENNAI
No.A-45,3rd Avenue Anna Nagar (East) Chennai-600 102
- Email ID
Office No. 11 & 12, Basement Floor, Ceebros Complex, No.39 (Old No.45), Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008
- Email ID
- OMR ROAD-CHENNAI
3/180, NEW NO 3/382, RAJIV GANDHI SALAI, METTUKUPPAM, THURAIPAKKAM, OKKIYAM
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India