The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Coimbatore is ____
The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Coimbatore is ____
Coimbatore - CAD:
Coimbatore alias Kovai, is Known as Manchester of South India. It is situated on the banks of Noyyal River and is the second largest city in Tamil Nadu. Located at an elevation of about 398 meters at the foot hills of Nilgiris, the city has a pleasant climate, peaceful atmosphere, cosmopolitan outlook and private enterprise.
There are 7 universities, 78 engineering colleges, 3 medical colleges, 2 dental colleges, 35 polytechnics and 150 arts and science colleges in Coimbatore. The city is the home for Famous Educational institutions like PSG, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, CIT, Karunya University, GRD College of Arts and much more.
Coimbatore is also known as the Manchester of South India, as it is home to large number of textile industries..
If you're looking for response to where can one get the best CAD foreign exchange in Coimbatore, Weizmann Forex provides you Live CAD conversion rates at Zero Margin on the website. You can Buy Or Sell Forex Online and be ensured for the best rates for CAD in Coimbatore.
You can Buy CAD in Coimbatore or Sell CAD in Coimbatore hassle free online through Weizmannforex.com and get Home Delivery. It's that easy.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Not long after its inception, Weizmann Forex became the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company and continues to be so. We have been revolutionizing the market of foreign exchange and remittance since over a decade. We strive to offer the best and most professional services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, and travel insurance. We make sure that these services meet the highest international standards. Our specialized services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance
At Weizmann Forex, these services are offered by our expert team members who are renowned for their unmatched expertise and precision in delivering their best and making our clients fully satisfied. As such, today we have successfully evolved into the leading money changer in the country.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Canadian Dollars in Coimbatore
Weizmann Forex set out to dominate the market of foreign exchange and remittance in 1993. Since then, we have been excelling in offering the best foreign exchange services and the best forex rates in the country. At Weizmann Forex, we value our clients more than anything else and we leave no stone unturned in making them happy and completely satisfied. Today, we have a network that spreads over the entire nation with over two hundred locations through which we deliver our specialised services. Hence, if you pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Coimbatore, you can be sure that your decision couldn't be any better. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, our motto is to be the best and have the happiest base of clients. Hence, our most important investment is complete customer satisfaction.
● Our team of experts are constantly learning and updating themselves in order to serve our clients better with each passing day.
● In order to satisfy our clients, we maintain complete transparency in our work and walk them through each step of the entire process.
● We also offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has upgraded our position from that of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Coimbatore INR to CAD average exchange rates
The Canadian Dollar or the CAD is the official currency of Canada. It can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● Since the financial crisis of the late 2000s, CAD has become more popular as a reserve currency held by foreign central banks.
● It has been in use since 1858.
● The CAD is also referred to as the ‘loonie' and is the 7th most traded currency in the forex market.
If you are looking to buy or exchange CAD in Coimbatore, then you must know the following information:
● In August 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 CAD was Rs. 53.26.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 55.32 in September 2018 for 1 CAD.
● The average exchange rate went further up to Rs. 56.56 for 1 CAD in October 2018.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 55.23 for 1 CAD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Coimbatore
8&9, Damodar Centre, 1050, Avinashi Road, COIMBATORE 641 018.
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India