The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Every relevant detail about Kolkata INR to CAD exchange rate that you must know
Prior to India's independence, Kolkata was the capital of the country under the British rule. In those days, Kolkata had an important national as well as international roles to play. After India's independence, these roles have been consistently expanding. Housing many tourist attractions and giant multinational corporations, foreign exchange in Kolkata have always been of much significance. Over the years, there have been many money changers to operate in this city. But none could cope up with the rising demand of the Canadian Dollar in Kolkata. People needed a competent and trustworthy money changer and got one when Weizmann Forex came along. It did not take long for Weizmann Forex to dominate and revolutionize the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. CAD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to CAD or CAD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on forex sites and search engines.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Canadian Dollars in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex came into the picture in 1993. We began our journey with the aim of becoming the leading money changer in the country and satisfying people's foreign exchange needs. And today, we take immense pride in having achieved our dreams. We are regarded as the best money changer offering the best forex rates. We have also successfully expanded our network to cover the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, if you pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata, you can be sure that your decision couldn't be any better. Here's why:
● The most important thing for us is the complete satisfaction of our clients. We strive to offer them their money's worth.
● Our expert team members have unmatched expertise and precision in delivering the best services that meet the highest international standards.
● We are guided by the philosophy of complete transparency in our work.
● Since our clients deserve the utmost convenience, we offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has upgraded our position from that of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Kolkata INR to CAD average exchange rates
The CAD stands for the Canadian Dollar in the forex market. It is the official currency of Canada. It can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● The first banknotes were issued in 1935. The Central Bank of Canada is responsible for issuing the banknotes.
● The CAD is also referred to as the ‘loonie' in the forex market.
● It is the 7th most traded currency in the forex market and the fifth most held reserve currency.
If you are looking to buy or exchange CAD in Kolkata, then you must know the following information:
● In September 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 CAD was Rs. 55.32.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 56.56 in October 2018 for 1 CAD.
● The average exchange rate went down to Rs. 54.56 for 1 CAD in November 2018.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 52.75 for 1 CAD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India