The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to CAD exchange rate
Mumbai: The commercial hub of India
Over the years, Mumbai has been constantly evolving and expanding its national as well as international roles. It attracts a lot of important multinational corporations and tourists. Mumbai has been the commercial hub of the country and an active center for foreign exchange. Hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here over the years. But, because of the consistent increase in the demand of the Canadian Dollar in Mumbai, it became difficult for people to find the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. CAD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to CAD or CAD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see in search engines, business channels, and forex sites.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex has been providing the best quality services in the foreign exchange and remittance market since over a decade. As an Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company, we strive to achieve the utmost customer satisfaction by offering professional services which conform to the highest international standards. Our dedicated and highly experienced team members have been making us proud and competent in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. Our diversified portfolio includes the following services:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
At Weizmann Forex, we are committed to being the best of who we are and offering the best of what we have to offer. We have been a leading foreign exchange provider company since our inception due to our unmatched precision and professionalism.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Canadian Dollars in Mumbai
Weizmann Forex is recognized as a company that offers the best forex rates in the country. Since its inception in 1993, Weizmann Forex has been nothing short of remarkable in the foreign exchange and remittance market. Today, our company has expanded its network that covers almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. At Weizmann Forex, we leave no stone unturned to give our beloved clients the most value for their investment and prioritize them above anything else. If you choose us as your money changer, we will do everything in our means to make the experience the most memorable and satisfying for you.
● As mentioned above, the satisfaction of our customers is our topmost priority. We believe in the philosophy of sheer transparency and mutual understanding for having a healthy working relationship.
● Our experts are constantly learning and updating themselves to ensure they offer only the best services.
● To save our valuable clients from hassle and confusion and make things more comfortable and convenient for them, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take immense pride in being upgraded from the position of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll by the Reserve Bank of India.
Mumbai INR to CAD average rates
The CAD or Canadian Dollar is the official currency of Canada. It is sometimes referred to as the ‘loonie’ by Canadians, foreign exchange traders and analysts.
● The Canadian dollar is the fifth most held reserve currency in the world.
● The Canadian Dollar has been in use since 1858.
● It is the 7th most traded currency in the forex market.
● In July 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 CAD was Rs. 52.3.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 53.26 in August 2018 for 1 CAD.
● The average exchange rate went further up to Rs. 55.32 for 1 CAD in September 2018.
● Currently, in October 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 56.95 for 1 CAD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India