The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Pune is ____
The INR To CAD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Pune is ____
All you must know about PUNE INR to CAD exchange rate
Pune is a fast emerging InfoTech hub, with a full-fledged business base for well-known software giants like Infosys, Satyam, Tata, Wipro, TCS, Cognizant, Mahindra British Telecom, etc. With this influx of various multi-national corporations, along with well-known Indian companies having their presence in Pune, the city has become a top contender for the slot of “Silicon Valley Of India”. The presence of MNCs and major Indian companies has made Pune an active centre for foreign exchange activities, as not only companies but also people employed there have enough financial stability to travel across nations for which they need foreign currency. A few money changers have worked and grown here previously. Yet at the same time, individuals confronted difficulties in finding the best and most dependable money changer in the city, owing to the constant rise in demand of the Canadian Dollar in Pune. However, this changed when Weizmann Forex entered the Pune money changer market. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Pune and quickly escalated as the leading money changer in the country. CAD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to CAD or CAD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on forex sites and search engines.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Since our inception, we have been excelling in offering the highest quality services of foreign exchange in Pune, which include:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
At Weizmann Forex, unconditional customer satisfaction is our most important investment. We strive to be the best and deliver only the best for our beloved clients.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Canadian Dollars in Pune
Weizmann Forex set out to command the market of foreign exchange and remittance in 1993. From that point forward, we have been exceeding expectations in offering the best foreign exchange services and the best forex rates in the nation. At Weizmann Forex, we esteem our customers more than everything else and we do every possibility of making them happy and totally satisfied. Today, we have a network that spreads over the whole country with more than two hundred locations through which we deliver our specialized services. Consequently, if you pick us for the activity of foreign exchange in Pune, you can make certain that your choice couldn't be any better. Here’s why:
● At Weizmann Forex, our motto is to be the best and have the fully satisfied base of clients. Hence, our utmost priority is complete customer satisfaction.
● Our group of specialists are always learning and updating themselves with the end goal to serve our customers better with each passing day.
● With the end goal to satisfy our customers, we keep up complete transparency in our work and walk them through each step of the whole procedure.
● We additionally offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the fastest turnaround time.
PUNE INR to CAD average exchange rates
The Canadian Dollar or the CAD is the official currency of Canada. It can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● CAD is in use since 1858.
● Since the financial crisis of the late 2000s, CAD has become more popular as a reserve currency held by foreign central banks.
● The CAD is also referred to as the ‘loonie' and is the 7th most traded currency in the forex market.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
If you are looking to buy or exchange CAD in Pune, then you must be aware of the following data :
● In August 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 CAD was Rs. 53.26.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 55.32 in September 2018 for 1 CAD.
● The average exchange rate went further up to Rs. 56.56 for 1 CAD in October 2018.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 54.68 for 1 CAD.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Pune
Office No 10, 1st floor Nivrutti Complex , Near Golden Ganesh Temple , Shivaji Main Chowk , Hinjewadi Pune-411057
- Email ID
F - 17,First Floor,Destination Center,Magarpatta City,Pune - 411013
- Email ID
RADIANT PRIME , OFFICE NO 4, SURVEY NO 390 /2669A, EAST STREET, CAMP, PUNE- 411 001
- Email ID
- Pune Bulk
Office No 2 & 4 United Apartment 2407 East Street Camp Near Corporation Bank Pune-411001
- Email ID
- email@example.com ,
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India