The INR To CHF Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To CHF Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Everything you need to know about Mumbai INR to CHF Swiss Franc exchange rate
Mumbai, the commercial capital of India is the wealthiest city in the country and 4th most populous city in the world. With no doubts, the opportunities that Mumbai holds for any person or business is incomparable with any other cities. Mumbai is home to the film industry and center for businesses, trade and industries. It has heads of major corporate headquarters of several prestigious Indian and Multinational Companies. Mumbai offers its inhabitants a higher standard of living, growth opportunities and a very western culture lifestyle.
People from all over the world look at Mumbai as a great career opportunity and as a great tourist destination. This leads to having a huge influx of people from outside India to Mumbai which keeps the foreign exchange in Mumbai very active. Even though, many money changers have grown here in the past they were unable to satisfy the customers and make money changing easy for them. But since the time Weizmann Forex has come into the picture, the entire foreign exchange in Mumbai has witnessed a revolution. Swiss Franc to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to Swiss Franc or Swiss Franc to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Swiss Franc to Mumbai INR
Weizmann Forex was set up in 1993 with the aim to offer the best forex rates in the country and deliver quality services that clients expect. Moreover, we have never neglected to achieve what we set out to since the time we have established our business. At Weizmann Forex, our aim is to be the best by satisfying our most precious people- our clients and deliver services that outflank their desires. Today, we have a framework that covers almost the entire nation with in excess of two hundred locations through which we serve our clients.
Read below the following to know more about why we are ‘the one’ for all your foreign exchange needs:
● Weizmann Forex's highest priority is complete customer satisfaction. We endeavor to ensure that our customers return home with a big smile on their face and return for a long term relation.
● Our experts and professionals are committed to offering our customers the best value for their hard earned money.
● We keep up total transparency in our work and walk our customers through the whole procedure with a detailed explanation of each step.
● To make things more helpful for our customers, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
About Swiss Franc:
Franc is the legal currency and tender of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. It is denoted by the symbols CHF, Fr., SFr., Fr.sv., ₣. The currency code is CHF and it stands for Confoederatio Helvetica Franc. Today, in the month of December 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 Swiss Franc is equal to
Fun facts that you would like to know about Swiss Franc:
● The Swiss Franc is also known as Stutz, Stei, Amiese, Frankler, and Liber.
● Even though the 1’000 francs’ is the most circulated denomination with over 60% of circulation, it is not accepted for cash payments in most of the shops. Apparently, the banknotes are mainly used as a medium of value preservation or to hoard money.
● The Swiss Franc is equivalent to gold in one’s hand. It’s considered a safe haven - during volatility, uncertainty and crisis times, money is parked in the Swiss Bank to hide the money. Swiss franc stability makes it a proxy for gold. It is also less likely for fake imitations in comparison with Euros, Dollars, etc.
● Banknotes come in 8 different types and 7 different value type coins.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India