The INR To CNY Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Pune is ____
The INR To CNY Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Pune is ____
What you must know about Pune INR to CNY exchange rate history
Pune has historically been an important metropolis of the country and continues to be so today, owing to the increasing number of industries in the region. The automotive sector is the most prominent among them all. It also houses the headquarters of the Indian Air Force and a large military training base. Information technology and education are the other dominant sectors that attract a large population of professionals and students from all corners of the world to this city. Consequently, foreign exchange in Pune has been consistently evolving along with the city's economy. Among other foreign currencies, the demand for Chinese Yuan in Pune kept on increasing. But, this increasing demand couldn't be handled by the numerous money changers present in the city. People finally found a professional money changer once Weizmann Forex came into the picture and revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Pune. We made the conversion process of CNY in Pune much easier and hassle-free for the people. Today, they exchange CNY in Pune at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex, which they come across on search engines, forex sites, and business channels.
Why Weizmann Forex is your best bet to exchange CNY in Pune
Weizmann Forex has been achieving excellence in the market of foreign exchange and remittance since 1993. We have over two decades of experience and expertise in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. This has enabled us to emerge as the leading and most sought-after money changer offering the best forex rates in the country. Currently, we have a widespread network extending to almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, if you're looking to buy Chinese Yuan in Pune, we are professionally equipped to handle your foreign exchange needs in the best ways. If you do pick us, you can be assured of the following things.
● Your satisfaction will be our number one priority and only mission. We will leave no stones unturned in helping you get your money's worth.
● Your foreign exchange needs will be taken care of by our highly experienced professionals who are renowned for delivering services of the highest international standards.
● Throughout our working relationship with you, we will strive to maintain the highest levels of transparency.
● We will educate you and walk you through the entire process of money conversion for your future relevance.
● With us, you will also have the option of buying and selling foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has also acknowledged our competence by upgrading us from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Pune INR to CNY fun facts and previous exchange rates
CNY stands for the Chinese Yuan in the forex market. It has been the official currency of the People’s Republic of China since 1949. The People's Bank of China is responsible for issuing coins and banknotes. Following are a few interesting facts about this currency.
● Renminbi and Yuan are used interchangeably, but “Renminbi” is actually the official term used to refer to the currency of China. It literally translates to the “people's currency”.
● The symbol that represents the Yuan and the Yen is similar (¥). However, the pronunciation is different.
● When the symbol ¥ is not available, the abbreviation RMB is used.
● The CNY is the fifth most traded currency in the world. It has been recently added to the basket of currencies used by the IMF.
These were some of the lesser known facts about the official currency of China for your knowledge. If you want to buy CNY in Pune, you must know the following details about the INR to CNY exchange rates.
● The average exchange rate for 1 CNY was Rs. 10.52 in September 2018.
● In October 2018, it went up a bit to Rs. 10.64 for 1 CNY.
● The average exchange rate went down a bit to Rs. 10.37 for 1 CNY in November 2018.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 10.28 for 1 CNY.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Pune
Office No 10, 1st floor Nivrutti Complex , Near Golden Ganesh Temple , Shivaji Main Chowk , Hinjewadi Pune-411057
- Email ID
F - 17,First Floor,Destination Center,Magarpatta City,Pune - 411013
- Email ID
RADIANT PRIME , OFFICE NO 4, SURVEY NO 390 /2669A, EAST STREET, CAMP, PUNE- 411 001
- Email ID
- Pune Bulk
Office No 2 & 4 United Apartment 2407 East Street Camp Near Corporation Bank Pune-411001
- Email ID
- firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India