The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Bangalore is ____
The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Bangalore is ____
Bangalore INR to EUR exchange rate
About Bangalore City
Over the years, Bangalore has been witnessing tremendous growth in industry, trade, and commerce. This has been leading to a rapid growth of the city and large-scale urbanization. Bangalore is currently the IT hub of the country, housing several Indian as well as foreign IT firms, and attracting much more. Bangalore also attracts tourists from all across the world. Hence, Bangalore has always witnessed foreign exchange activities all year round. Although several money changers have operated and grown here in the past, the city lacked the best and most trustworthy money changer, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Euro in Bangalore. This changed when Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Bangalore. EUR to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to EUR or EUR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
In the market of foreign exchange and remittance, Weizmann Forex is the winning player having unmatched expertise and precision. As a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, we offer the highest quality services in the fields of tours, travel, insurance, foreign exchange, and remittance. We strive to make sure that these services meet the highest international standards. Our specialized services include:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
At Weizmann Forex, ultimate customer satisfaction is our only motto and we have been achieving the same through sheer dedication and professionalism since over a decade. We make sure that our clients get the most value out of their investment and return home with a big smile on their faces. Perhaps, this was what helped us evolve into the best money changer in the country.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into Euro in Bangalore
Since 1993, Weizmann Forex has been achieving excellence in the market of foreign exchange in Bangalore as well as the entire nation. With such experience and expertise, we have never failed to offer the best forex rates to our clients. Today, we have expanded our network to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. If you are looking for a money changer company, your search ends here. We assure you that we never lose touch of our professionalism and will never rest till you are completely satisfied. Our happy base of clients will confirm the following facts:
● We are guided by the philosophy of complete transparency in our work. We walk our clients through each step of our working relationship, educating them and answering all their queries along the way.
● Our expert team members leave no stone unturned in offering the best to our clients and making them fully happy and satisfied.
● For the utmost convenience of our clients, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has taken notice of our competence and upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Bangalore INR to EUR average exchange rates
The Euro or EUR is the official currency of 19 of 28 member states of the European Union and some of the territories of EU, which are Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
● The EUR can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● It is the second most traded currency in the foreign exchange market.
● The name ‘Euro’ was officially adopted on 16th December 1995 in Madrid.
If you need to exchange or buy EUR in Bangalore, you must know of the information hereunder:
● The average exchange rate was Rs. 80.31 for 1 EUR in July 2018.
● In August 2018, it went down a bit to Rs. 80.17 for 1 EUR.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 84 for 1 EUR in September 2018.
● Currently, in October 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 85.10 for 1 EUR.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Bangalore
- AIRPORT RD. BGLRE
G-2 , Ground Floor , No.208 , Thubarahalli Village, Whitefield Road , Bangalore- 560066
- Email ID
- ELECTRONIC CITY
3&4, GROUND FLOOR, 1 MAIN, 2 CROSS, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE -560100
- Email ID
- K G ROAD BANGALORE
Srimata Chambers: # 18, Ground Floor, Next to Abhinay Theatre, K G Road, Bangalore- 560009
- Email ID
404, 7th block, 1st C Cross, near Print Express, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
- Email ID
- RES - BANGALORE
005, Ground Floor, 56, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025.
- Email ID
- COE BANGALORE
No.17/1 & 17/2, First floor, TNT Towers, Infantry road, Bangalore - 560001
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India