The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
New Delhi INR to EUR exchange rates
New Delhi: The Capital of India
New Delhi displaced Calcutta as the capital of British India in 1912. To this day, New Delhi remains the capital and seat of government of the Indian Republic and contains the diplomatic enclaves of all foreign governments. The large skilled English-speaking workforce has attracted many multinational companies. New Delhi is also a major tourist attraction. On the other hand, thousands of people travel every day to many foreign destinations. Consequently, New Delhi has been an active center for foreign exchange. Over the years, many money changers have operated and grown here. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Euro in New Delhi, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in New Delhi. EUR to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to EUR or EUR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex has been a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the market of foreign exchange and remittance since over a decade. At Weizmann Forex, we offer the highest quality services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, insurance, travel, and tours. These services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
We strive to achieve the full and unconditional satisfaction of our clients by offering the above professional services. Our dedicated and professional team members are renowned for their unmatched expertise and precision.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into Euro in New Delhi
Weizmann Forex began its journey to being the best money changer in the country in 1993. Since then, we have been committed to satisfying each one of our clients and have gained the reputation of offering the best forex rates in the country. With our expertise, knowledge, and experience, we aim to be the best and deliver the best for our deserving clients. Thus, if you are in need of foreign exchange in New Delhi, we are undoubtedly the right choice for the job. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and we stop at nothing to ensure that the same has been unconditionally achieved.
● Our experienced professionals never rest till they have delivered those services which meet the highest international standards.
● The philosophy of complete transparency guides us in our work. Hence, we walk our clients through each step of the entire process.
● For the utmost convenience of our clients, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has acknowledged our competence and upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
New Delhi INR to EUR average exchange rates
The Euro or EUR is the official currency of 19 of 28 member states of the European Union and some of the territories of EU, which are Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
● It is the second largest and the second most traded currency in the foreign exchange market.
● The EUR is subdivided into 100 cents.
● The EUR is the second largest reserve currency in the world.
If you need to exchange or buy EUR in New Delhi, you must know of the information hereunder:
● The average exchange rate was Rs. 80.17 for 1 EUR in August 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 84 for 1 EUR in September 2018.
● In October 2018, it went further up to Rs. 84.61 for 1 EUR.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 83.27 for 1 EUR.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India