The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Find out everything that you didn't know but should have known about Kolkata INR to EUR exchange rate
Often referred to as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata used to be the capital of British India. Kolkata has always been an important city of the country. Since its foundation as an East India Company trading post, foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. The role of foreign exchange in Kolkata continued to increase after India's independence, as the demand for Euro in Kolkata kept on rising exponentially. Though the city has had a plethora of money changers within its fold, none could rise to the position of the best and most competent one who had the faith of the people. This changed once Weizmann Forex came into the picture and revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. EUR to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to EUR or EUR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on business channels forex sites, and search engines.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into Euro in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex has been achieving excellence in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel, tours, and insurance since 1993. In these years we have gained valuable experience which has helped us evolve into the leading money changer offering the best forex rates in the country. Our network today has expanded to cover the entire nation with over two hundred locations. So, if you are in need of foreign exchange in Kolkata, here's why you should pick us for the job:
● We are a dedicated group of experts who strive to offer the best services that meet the highest international standards.
● We strongly believe in and follow the philosophy of complete transparency in our work.
● For us, complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients tops the priority list.
● To offer our clients the benefits of utmost convenience, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has acknowledged our competence and upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category II.
Kolkata INR to EUR average exchange rates
EUR stands for Euro in the forex market. It is the official currency of 19 of 28 member states of the European Union. It is also used as a currency in some of the territories of EU, which are Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
● The EUR was introduced on 1st January 1999.
● It is managed by the European Central Bank.
● The EUR is the second most traded currency in the forex market.
If you need to exchange or buy EUR in Kolkata, you must know of the information hereunder:
● The average exchange rate was Rs. 84 for 1 EUR in September 2018.
● In October 2018, it went up to Rs. 84.61 for 1 EUR.
● The average exchange rate went down to Rs. 81.8 for 1 EUR in November 2018.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 78.92 for 1 EUR.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India