The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To EUR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to EUR exchange rate
Mumbai: The City of Dreams
Mumbai is often referred to as Mayanagari or the ‘City of Dreams, not just for the people of India but for many beyond the country’s borders. Mumbai is home to a large number of financial institutions, wealthy industries, and giant multinational corporations. Hence, foreign exchange in Mumbai has been an active subject matter. Even though hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here, this city lacked the best and most trustworthy money changer, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Euro in Mumbai. This scenario changed when Weizmann Forex came into the picture. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. EUR to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to EUR or EUR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in India. In the market of foreign exchange and remittance, Weizmann Forex offers the highest quality services in the fields of remittances, foreign exchanges, insurance, tours, and travel. We have been dedicated towards achieving the highest international standards of our products and services since over a decade. We offer a comprehensive range of the finest products and professional services which include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
Our motto is to achieve perfection and ultimate customer satisfaction through the highest quality of these products and services. We leave no stone unturned in offering our clients the best of our professionalism and helping them get the most value out of their investment. This philosophy of ours has helped us evolve into the leading money changer in India.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into Euro in Mumbai
Weizmann Forex has been leading in the foreign exchange and remittance market since 1993. With over a decade of experience and expertise, we at Weizmann Forex are known to offer the best forex rates in India. Our network extends to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. If you need a money changer, we can assure you that we are the way to go. Because of our unmatched professionalism and precision at reasonable rates, we have the most satisfied and happiest base of clients. Our well-deserved clients get the following benefits from us:
● We strive for the complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients. We believe in the philosophy of transparency and mutual understanding and learning throughout the entire working relationship.
● Our experts do everything in their means to give their clients the best of what they have to offer.
● We offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time for the utmost convenience of our clients.
● The Reserve Bank of India has taken notice of our competence and upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Mumbai INR to EUR average rates
The Euro (EUR) is the official currency of 19 of 28 member states of the European Union and some of the territories of EU. These are Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain.
● The euro is the second largest and the second most traded currency in the foreign exchange market.
● The euro can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● The name ‘Euro’ was officially adopted in Madrid on 16th December, 1995.
● It was introduced to the world as an accounting currency on 1st January, 1999.
● The average exchange rate was Rs. 80.31 for 1 EUR in July, 2018.
● In August, 2018, it went down a bit to Rs. 80.17 for 1 EUR.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 84 for 1 EUR in September, 2018.
● Currently in October, 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 85.10 for 1 EUR.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India