The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Bangalore is ____
The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Bangalore is ____
Bangalore INR to GBP exchange rates
Bangalore is often synonymous to the IT hub, technological hub, electronic capital, and Silicon Valley of India. Over the years, this city has attracted India’s sparkiest minds and pulsing startups as well as many national and multinational corporations. Besides, there are four hundred daily flights connecting Bangalore nationally and internationally. Hence, Bangalore has always been an active center for foreign exchange activities. Numerous money changers have operated and grown here in the past. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Sterling Pound in Bangalore, the city needed the best and most trustworthy money changer and got one when Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Bangalore. GBP to INR conversion, and vice versa, became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to GBP or GBP to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. At Weizmann Forex, we are renowned for offering the most professional services in the foreign exchange and remittance market that meet the highest international standards. We strive to be the best and deliver the best to our valuable clients. Our comprehensive list of expert services includes:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
At Weizmann Forex, we strive to achieve utmost levels of perfection, precision, professionalism, and efficiency in these services. Every step we take is for the benefit of our clients and ensure their complete satisfaction with our work. Thus, customer satisfaction is our ultimate objective.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into British Pound in Bangalore
Weizmann Forex began its journey to excellence in 1993. We have unmatched experience and expertise that in offering the best forex rates in the country and making our clients fully happy. Currently, we offer our services through a nationwide network with over two hundred locations. Our expert team members have a strong desire for success which drives them to be the best for our clients. Hence, we are the perfect people to undertake the responsibility of foreign exchange in Bangalore. Our clients are the beneficiaries of our following philosophies and principles:
● Complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients is our topmost priority. And we believe that the way to achieve this is to maintain sheer transparency at each step of our working relationship with them.
● We never rest till the needs of our clients have been satisfied in the best ways possible.
● We believe that our clients deserve hassle-free arrangements and utmost convenience. Hence, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take pride in being uplifted from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll by the Reserve Bank of India.
Bangalore INR to GBP average exchange rates
The Pound Sterling or the British Pound (GBP) is the official currency of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, South Georgia, and the South Sandwich Islands, the British Antarctic Territory, Jersey, Guernsey, and Tristan Da Cunha. It is most commonly referred to as just pound.
● It is the oldest currency in the world which has been in use since its introduction.
● Presently, it is the fourth most traded currency in the foreign exchange market.
● It is actually fiat money backed only by the economy in the areas where it is accepted.
If you are looking to exchange or buy GBP in Bangalore, then you must know the following information:
● The average exchange rate in July 2018 for 1 GBP was Rs. 90.5.
● The average exchange rate fell down in August 2018 to Rs. 89.42 for 1 GBP.
● In September 2018, the average exchange rate rose to Rs. 93.98 for 1 GBP
● Currently, in October 2018, the average exchange rate has risen to Rs. 96.56 for 1 GBP
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Bangalore
- AIRPORT RD. BGLRE
G-2 , Ground Floor , No.208 , Thubarahalli Village, Whitefield Road , Bangalore- 560066
- Email ID
- ELECTRONIC CITY
3&4, GROUND FLOOR, 1 MAIN, 2 CROSS, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE -560100
- Email ID
- K G ROAD BANGALORE
Srimata Chambers: # 18, Ground Floor, Next to Abhinay Theatre, K G Road, Bangalore- 560009
- Email ID
404, 7th block, 1st C Cross, near Print Express, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
- Email ID
- RES - BANGALORE
005, Ground Floor, 56, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025.
- Email ID
- COE BANGALORE
No.17/1 & 17/2, First floor, TNT Towers, Infantry road, Bangalore - 560001
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India