The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Here is everything that you should know about Kolkata INR to GBP exchange rates
Formerly known as Calcutta, Kolkata is known for its grand architectural masterpieces, art galleries, and cultural festivals all across the globe. With tons of beautiful tourist spots, Kolkata witnesses a lot of action in the tourism sector all year round. But that is not all there is to this city. Having been the capital of India under British Raj from 1773 to 1911 and the home to the East India Company, foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an important contributor to its economy. In the history of Kolkata, there have been many money changers to step foot in its precincts. However, none could win the trust of the people and handle the rising demand of Sterling Pound in Kolkata. This situation instantly reversed once Weizmann Forex took over things here and redefined the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. GBP to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to GBP or GBP to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into British Pound in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993 as an aspiring money changer with the aim of helping people with their foreign exchange needs. With over a decade of experience and precision in the fields of foreign exchange and remittance, we have evolved into the leading money changer in the nation. We are the ones who people come to when they want to get the best forex rates. Thus, we are the right choice to undertake the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata. If you pick us, you can be assured of the following facts:
● Your complete and unconditional satisfaction is our topmost priority and sole objective.
● We would do anything in our means to help you get the most out of your valuable investment.
● Our expert team members are highly renowned for their unmatched expertise and precision.
● We try to maintain the highest levels of transparency in our work to be able to serve you better.
● You would also have the option of buying and selling foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take pride in being uplifted from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll by the Reserve Bank of India.
Kolkata INR to GBP average exchange rates
GBP stands for the Sterling Pound in the forex market. It is the official currency of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, South Georgia, and the South Sandwich Islands, the British Antarctic Territory, Jersey, Guernsey, and Tristan Da Cunha.
● The GBP is the fourth most traded currency and the third most held reserve currency in the world.
● It is the oldest currency to be in use still today.
● The first notes were introduced in 1694.
● All Sterling notes used to be handwritten until 1855.
If you are looking to exchange or buy GBP in Kolkata, then you must know the following information:
● The average exchange rate in September 2018 for 1 GBP was Rs. 93.98.
● The average exchange rate went up in October 2018 to Rs. 95.82 for 1 GBP.
● In November 2018, the average exchange rate went down to Rs. 92.83 for 1 GBP.
● Currently, in December 2018, the average exchange rate is Rs. 88.95 for 1 GBP.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India