The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To GBP Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to GBP exchange rate
Mumbai: The Mayanagri City
‘Mayanagri’ actually means ‘The City of Dreams’. And it is quite often synonymous to Mumbai. It houses some of the largest and wealthiest industrial conglomerates as well as many important national and multinational corporations. The tourism industry in Mumbai is also quite vibrant. Thus, Mumbai has always been an active center for foreign exchange. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Sterling Pound in Mumbai, people faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. GBP to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to GBP or GBP to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is the best Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the foreign exchange and remittance market. At Weizmann Forex, we offer the highest quality services like remittances, foreign exchanges, insurance, tours, and travel. Our dedicated and expert team has been excelling in achieving the highest international standards of our products and services since over a decade. Our professional services and top rated products include:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
We offer these products and services with the highest levels of perfection, professionalism, precision, and accuracy. Our sole objective is to stay ahead of the competition by offering the highest quality services to our clients and helping them achieve the most value out of their time and investment.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into British Pound in Mumbai
Established in 1993, Weizmann Forex has expertise and experience of over a decade in being the leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance sphere. In the present day, we have a network that covers almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Weizmann Forex is known for offering the best forex rates in the country. We assure you that we are the right money changer to fulfill all your foreign exchange needs, money transfer requirements, etc. We offer the following advantages to our beloved clients for putting their faith in us:
● Our topmost priority is the complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients. And we achieve this by educating our clients with everything that they need to know and maintaining sheer transparency at each step of our working relationship.
● We take care of the needs of our clients in ways that benefits them the most.
● To further simplify things and provide utmost convenience to our clients, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has acknowledged our hard work and excellence by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Mumbai INR to GBP average rates
The Pound Sterling or the British Pound (GBP), more commonly referred to as pound, is the official currency of the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, the British Antarctic Territory, Jersey, Guernsey, and Tristan Da Cunha. It is the fourth most traded currency in the foreign exchange market.
● The pound sterling used to be commodity money or bank notes backed by silver or gold.
● Currently, it is fiat money backed only by the economy in the areas where it is accepted.
● The pound sterling is the oldest currency in the world which is still in use. It has been in continuous use since its inception.
● The average exchange rate in July, 2018 for 1 GBP was Rs. 90.5.
● The average exchange rate fell down in August, 2018 to Rs. 89.42 for 1 GBP.
● In September, 2018, the average exchange rate rose to Rs. 93.98 for 1 GBP
● Currently in October, 2018, the average exchange rate has risen to Rs. 96.56 for 1 GBP.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India