The INR To JPY Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To JPY Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
All Mumbai INR to JPY exchange rate
Mumbai: The economic epicenter of India
Mumbai has been an important city for India since time immemorial. Over the years, Mumbai has significantly expanded its national as well as international roles. Today, Mumbai has evolved into one of the world’s top ten commerce centers in terms of global financial flow. The city is home to many multinational corporations and attracts tourists from all over the world. Thus, foreign exchange services have always been highly demanded in Mumbai. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Japanese Yen in Mumbai, the city was lacking the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. JPY to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to JPY or JPY to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex began its journey to excellence in the foreign exchange and remittance market in 1993. Since then, we have been a leading Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company in India. We are a dedicated money changer company committed to perfection and unmatched precision. Our professionalism and result driven philosophies has helped us excel in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. In these fields, we strive to offer the best products and services, which include:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
At Weizmann Forex, we value our customers more than anything else. Our professional team members know only one goal: to deliver the best and be the best for our beloved clients.
Why Weizmann Forex is your best bet to convert your rupees into Japanese Yen in Mumbai
In the market of foreign exchange and remittance, Weizmann Forex is renowned for offering the best forex rates in the country. We believe that the key to success is complete customer satisfaction and a professional approach to work. And we have been successfully doing so since our inception. Our desire to achieve sheer perfection and accuracy has helped us evolve into the leading money changer in the country. Today, we have a network that extends all over the nation with over two hundred locations. Below are a few facts in support of the statement that we are the right choice for your foreign exchange needs:
● We have a team of skilled professionals who never fail to completely satisfy their customers and deliver the highest quality services that meet the highest international standards.
● At Weizmann Forex, we are driven by the philosophy of complete transparency and mutual learning as well as understanding.
● We walk our clients through the entire money changing process and try to answer all their queries in the simplest way possible.
● To offer our clients the benefits of utmost convenience, we provide online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take pride in being upgraded from the position of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Mumbai INR to JPY average exchange rates
The JPY or the Japanese Yen (often referred to as simply Yen) is the official currency of Japan. It is the third most traded currency in the world in the foreign exchange market.
● The Yen was officially adopted by the Meiji government on 27th June, 1871.
● It is also widely used as a reserve currency.
● The Japanese government has maintained a policy of currency interventions since 1973. To this day, the Yen is under a ‘dirty float’ regime.
● The average exchange rate for 1 JPY in July, 2018 was Rs. 0.62.
● In August, 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 JPY was Rs. 0.63.
● The average exchange rate for 1 JPY was Rs. 0.64 in September, 2018.
● The current average exchange rate in October, 2018 for 1 JPY is Rs. 0.65.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India