The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chennai is ____
The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chennai is ____
Everything you must know about Chennai INR to MYR exchange rates
Chennai: The Detroit of India
Chennai is the second largest IT exporter in India. Over the years, Chennai has been increasingly attracting foreign companies and organizations. It is dubbed as ‘The Detroit of India’ due to the presence of major automobile manufacturing units and allied industries. Apart from the business sector, Chennai also witnesses millions of tourists all year round. Needless to say, Chennai has been an active center for foreign exchange activities. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. But, as a result of the consistent increase in the demand of Malaysian Ringgit in Chennai, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer. Once Weizmann Forex came along, the market of foreign exchange in Chennai witnessed drastic changes. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Chennai. MYR to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to MYR or MYR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on business channels and forex sites.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex, the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, is renowned for its unmatched precision in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, insurance, travel, and tours. At Weizmann Forex, our objective is to deliver the highest quality services that meet the highest international standards. And we have been redefining the market of foreign exchange and remittance through these expert services, which include:
● Currency exchange in Bangalore
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
These expert services are offered by our highly experienced and skilled professionals whose sole mission is to help our clients and fulfill all their foreign exchange needs.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Malaysian Ringgit in Chennai
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. With over a decade of valuable experience and expertise, we have been successfully dominating the market of foreign exchange and remittance by offering the best forex rates in the country. Our hard work and dedication to excellence has helped us evolve into the best money changer in the country. Our network today has grown exponentially to cover the entire nation with over two hundred locations. If you are still in doubt about whether you should pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Chennai, following are a few facts that will ease your decision making:
● Our topmost priority is the complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients. We stop at nothing to help our clients get the best value for their money and put a big smile on their faces.
● Our team members are highly experienced and skilled experts whose sole purpose is to achieve perfection and precision in everything that they do.
● We maintain the highest levels of transparency in our work. We educate and walk our clients throughout the entire process.
● Our clients also get the benefits of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We have been upgraded from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II by the Reserve Bank of India.
Chennai INR to MYR average exchange rates
The Malaysian Ringgit or the MYR is the official currency of Malaysia.
● The MYR is also used unofficially in border areas in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and some parts of Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam.
● The Malaysian Ringgit can be further subdivided into 100 sen (cents).
● The MYR is sometimes unofficially referred to as the Malaysian Dollar.
If you want to buy or exchange Malaysian Dollar in Chennai, you must know the following information regarding the exchange rates:
● In August, 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 MYR was Rs. 16.98.
● The average exchange rate for 1 MYR went up to Rs. 17.42 in September, 2018.
● It further went up to Rs. 17.7 for 1 MYR in October, 2018.
● The current average exchange rate for 1 MYR in November, 2018 is Rs. 17.35.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chennai
- ADYAR CHENNAI
103/1 ,L.B Road,M.P Nathan Tower,Adyar, Ganapathy Ram Theatre Next Building CHENNAI -600020
- Email ID
- ANNANAGAR CHENNAI
No.A-45,3rd Avenue Anna Nagar (East) Chennai-600 102
- Email ID
Office No. 11 & 12, Basement Floor, Ceebros Complex, No.39 (Old No.45), Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008
- Email ID
- OMR ROAD-CHENNAI
3/180, NEW NO 3/382, RAJIV GANDHI SALAI, METTUKUPPAM, THURAIPAKKAM, OKKIYAM
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India