The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Everything you must know about Kolkata INR to MYR exchange rates
Kolkata has always been an important an important city for our country. It is the main educational and commercial hub of East India. Before independence, Kolkata served as the capital of British India. Even after independence, Kolkata’s international roles have not been diminished. Today, Kolkata has a thriving tourism industry and is home to numerous foreign companies. As a result, foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. Even though there have been numerous money changers to operate in the past, none could professionally handle the rising demand of Malaysian Ringgit in Kolkata. The city needed a trustworthy money changer and got one once Weizmann Forex came into the picture and revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Ahmedabad. MYR to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to MYR or MYR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Malaysian Ringgit in Kolkata
Been established in 1993, Weizmann Forex has over two decades of unmatched experience and expertise in offering the best forex rates in the country. We have come a long way and evolved into the best money changer in India. We have also successfully expanded our network to cover the entire nation with over two hundred locations. If you are still in doubt about whether you should pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata, the following are a few facts that will surely change your mind:
● The most important investment of Weizmann Forex is complete customer satisfaction.
● We leave no stones unturned in helping our clients get the most value for their money.
● Our team members are skilled professionals who excel at delivering services of the highest international standards.
● The facilities of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time are also offered by us for the utmost convenience of our clients.
● We have been upgraded from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category II by the Reserve Bank of India.
Kolkata INR to MYR average exchange rates
The MYR stands for the Malaysian Ringgit in the forex market. The MYR is also used unofficially in border areas in Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and some parts of Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam.
● The MYR has been the official currency of Malaysia since 1975.
● The term ‘Ringgit’ actually means ‘Jagged’.
● The modern MYR was introduced in 1967 by the Bank of Negara Malaysia, the central bank of Malaysia.
If you want to buy or exchange Malaysian Dollar in Kolkata, you must know the following information regarding the exchange rates:
● In September 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 MYR was Rs. 17.42.
● The average exchange rate for 1 MYR went up to Rs. 17.7 in October 2018.
● It went slightly down to Rs. 17.2 for 1 MYR in November 2018.
● The current average exchange rate for 1 MYR in December 2018 is Rs. 16.84.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India