The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To MYR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to MYR exchange rates
Mumbai: The Mayanagari City of Dreams
People often refer to Mumbai as the city where dreams come true. Mumbai is the twelfth most interconnected city in the world, housing many big multinational corporations. With endless job opportunities and career options, thousands of people migrate here every day. And not just people, Mumbai attracts a lot of tourists from every part of the world as well. Thus, foreign exchange in Mumbai has always been active and vibrant. Consequently, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here in the past. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Malaysian Ringgit in Mumbai, people felt the absence of the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. MYR to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to MYR or MYR to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company in India. We are committed to perfection and precision in our highest quality services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. Our team members are expert and experienced professionals whose sole objective is to fully satisfy our clients and do everything in their means to achieve so. As the leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market, we offer the following services:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
Weizmann Forex is driven by those philosophies which result in the best quality services and highest customer satisfaction. Having over a decade of expert knowledge and experience, we have evolved into the best money changer in the country through our hard work and dedication.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Malaysian Ringgit in Mumbai
Weizmann Forex has emerged triumphant amongst the cloud of cut throat competition by offering the best forex rates in the country. Here, we put our clients’ needs before everything else and strive to offer services that surpass their expectations. Customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and we have been achieving so through our nationwide network and over two hundred locations. Since our inception in 1993, our expert team members have been excelling in delivering quality services with unmatched professionalism. Here’s why Weizmann Forex is your best bet to look after your foreign exchange needs:
● The philosophy of complete transparency and unconditional customer satisfaction is what drives us here at Weizmann Forex. We believe that mutual understanding and learning is the key to a healthy working relationship.
● Our team members are skilled professionals who do not rest until their services meet the highest international standards.
● We understand the importance of time for everyone. That is why we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We have been upgraded from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II by the Reserve Bank of India.
Mumbai INR to MYR average exchange rates
The MYR or Malaysian Ringgit is the official currency of Malaysia. It can be further divided into 100 sen (cents).
● Currently, the Bank Negara Malaysia issues the Ringgit.
● The currency symbol ‘RM’ was introduced in 1993.
● Formerly, it was known as the Malaysian Dollar.
● In July, 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 MYR was Rs. 16.96.
● The average exchange rate for 1 MYR went up to Rs. 16.98 in August, 2018.
● It further went up to Rs. 17.42 for 1 MYR in September, 2018.
● The current average exchange rate for 1 MYR in October, 2018 is Rs. 17.75.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India