It is quite interesting to know that the Saudi Riyal is the official currency of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency administers the Saudi Riyal and is usually abbreviated as SR or ر.س. Since the SAR is readily available for purchase, one can easily convert the Indian Rupees to Saudi Riyal, in the form of currency notes and forex cards. The SAR has been issued in notes of the following denominations namely 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 200 and 500 riyals and is readily available for purchase in India. The design of the currency notes comprises of artwork that depicts the kings of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Riyal is frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions and is pegged to the US Dollar at a rate of 3.75 SR = 1 USD.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO SAR
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / SAR exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing at a very slow pace over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / SAR:
- Lowest INR / SAR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / SAR exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.05667 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / SAR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / SAR exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.9462 per 1 INR.