The INR To SAR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Coimbatore is ____
The INR To SAR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Coimbatore is ____
Coimbatore–Saudi Arabian Riyal SAR:
Coimbatore was ranked the best emerging city in India in the 2014 annual Indian city survey. It is the 6th largest metropolis in South India. Coimbatore is the second largest city in the state after Chennai.
Coimbatore also called as “Pump City”, supplies nearly half of India’s requirements of motors and pumps.
Coimbatore is The Hardware Capital of Tamil Nadu. Home for precision engineering parts serving over 70 % of automotive parts for majors like Hyundai, Maruti, TVS, Ford etc.
If you have found us while looking for response to where can one get the best foreign exchange in Coimbatore, Weizmann Forex provides you Live Saudi Arabian Riyal SAR conversion rates at Zero Margin on the website. You can Buy Or Sell Forex Online and be ensured for the best rates for Saudi Arabian Riyal SAR in Coimbatore.
You can Buy Saudi Arabian Riyal in Coimbatore or Sell Saudi Arabian Riyal in Coimbatore hassle free online through Weizmannforex.com and get Home Delivery. It's that easy.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Since its inception, Weizmann Forex has been revolutionizing the market of foreign exchange and remittance. Today, we have evolved into the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company offering the best forex rates in the country. In the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel insurance, we offer the following specialised services:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance
These services are offered by our team of highly experienced and industry savvy professionals. These professionals are committed towards excellence and perfection in their work. They leave no stone unturned in making our clients fully happy and completely satisfied with their services. They strive to be the best and deliver the best. And that's why we are currently the best money changer in the country.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into South African Rand in Coimbatore
Weizmann Forex was set up in 1993. From that point forward, we have never ceased from helping our customers to the best we can and making them happy with our services. Our system today has developed to cover the whole country with more than two hundred areas through which we serve our clients. We are famous for offering the best forex rates in the nation. Henceforth, in case you're searching for any foreign exchange services in Coimbatore, we are the opportune individuals to deal with your foreign exchange needs. Here's the reason:
● We, at Weizmann Forex, ensure the fulfilment of our customers above everything else.
● Our veterans remain determined to offer the best quality administrations to our customers.
● We endeavour to offer our customers the best incentive for their hard earned money and keep them happy.
● We believe in transparency in our work. Therefore, we walk our customers through the whole procedure to keep up a solid working relationship.
● Online buying and selling of foreign exchange is also possible with Weizmann Forex
● We believe in working as a team with clients so to understand their needs completely and do our best to fulfil them.
The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Did You Know following Facts for Saudi Arabian Riyal SAR:
Saudi Arabian Riyal currency is commonly known as SAR. It is the official currency of Saudi Arabia since 1932. Below are some lesser known interesting facts about this currency.
· The first Saudi Bank notes were issued in 1953.
· The abbreviation for Saudi Riyal is ر.س or SR (Saudi riyal).
· The SAR is older than Saudi Arabia itself. It was in use even before Saudi Arabia’s formation.
· It was the currency of Hejaz before Saudi Arabia came into being.
· The country's first banknotes were issued in 1953.
· The word Riyal has actually originated from the Spanish word “Real”.
· 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 and 500 are the Riyal notes currently in circulation.
· The Riyal is currently pegged to the US Dollar at a rate of 1 USD = 3.75 SAR.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Coimbatore
8&9, Damodar Centre, 1050, Avinashi Road, COIMBATORE 641 018.
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India