The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chennai is ____
The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chennai is ____
Every information regarding Chennai INR to SGD exchange rate
About Chennai City
Previously known as Madras, Chennai was founded by the British East India Company in 1661. Today, this city has evolved into the automobile capital of India and is often referred to as the ‘Detroit of South Asia’. Chennai attracts tourists from all across the globe, making it the 43rd most visited city in the world by international tourists. Chennai has also been a center of attraction for many multinational corporations. Hence, Chennai has been an active center for foreign exchange activities. Even though hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here in the past, this city lacked the best and most trustworthy money changer, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Singapore Dollar in Chennai. This situation instantly and drastically changed when Weizmann Forex came along and revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Chennai. SGD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to SGD or SGD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
In the market of foreign exchange and remittance, Weizmann Forex has been a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company since its very establishment. Today, we have evolved into the best money changer in the country with over a decade of valuable experience and expertise. This has helped us excel at offering quality services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel, tours, and insurance. These services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
The above comprehensive list of professional services are offered by our highly qualified and experienced team members who have been redefining the business of foreign exchange. They are renowned for their unmatched professionalism and dedication to complete customer satisfaction.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Singapore Dollars in Chennai
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993 with the aim to offer the best forex rates in the country and deliver high quality services that clients expect. And, since then, we have never failed to achieve what we set out to. At Weizmann Forex, our ultimate motto is to be the best by satisfying our valuable clients and delivering services that surpass their expectations. Today, we have a network that covers almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations through which we serve our clients. Below are a few of the many reasons why we are ‘The One’ for the job of foreign exchange in Chennai:
● Weizmann Forex’s most important thing is complete and unconditional customer satisfaction. We strive to make sure that our clients return home with a big smile on their faces.
● Our expert and professional team members are dedicated towards offering our clients the best value for their hard earned money.
● We maintain complete transparency in our work and walk our clients through the entire process.
● To make things more convenient for our clients, we offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Chennai INR to SGD exchange rates
The Singapore Dollar or the SGD is the official currency of Singapore. It can be further subdivided into 100 cents.
● The SGD was first issued in 1967, after the breakdown of the monetary union between Malaysia and Brunei.
● The SGD is the 12th most traded currency in the world and the third most in Asia.
● In Singapore, the dollar is also known as the ‘Sing’.
If you are looking to buy SGD in Chennai or exchange Singapore Dollar in Chennai, you must know the following information:
● In August 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 SGD was Rs. 50.75.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 52.56 for 1 SGD in September 2018.
● It further went up to Rs. 53.35 for 1 SGD in October 2018.
● The current average exchange rate is Rs. 52.75 for 1 SGD as of November 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chennai
- ADYAR CHENNAI
103/1 ,L.B Road,M.P Nathan Tower,Adyar, Ganapathy Ram Theatre Next Building CHENNAI -600020
- Email ID
- ANNANAGAR CHENNAI
No.A-45,3rd Avenue Anna Nagar (East) Chennai-600 102
- Email ID
Office No. 11 & 12, Basement Floor, Ceebros Complex, No.39 (Old No.45), Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008
- Email ID
- OMR ROAD-CHENNAI
3/180, NEW NO 3/382, RAJIV GANDHI SALAI, METTUKUPPAM, THURAIPAKKAM, OKKIYAM
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India