The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
Delhi INR to SGD exchange rate
Delhi: The Political Center of India
Delhi is a union territory of India. It is the world's second largest urban area, according to the United Nations. Delhi's large consumer market and the availability of skilled labor has attracted numerous multinational corporations and foreign investment. This place is also famous among tourists from all over the world. Thus, Delhi has expanded its international roles and been an active center for foreign exchange. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. Owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Singapore Dollar in Delhi, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Delhi. SGD to INR conversion, and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to SGD or SGD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is renowned to be the leading Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. We have been achieving excellence in the market of foreign exchange and remittance since our inception. We have mastered the art of customer satisfaction through quality services that meet the highest international standards. These services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
Weizmann Forex aims to be the best money changer company in India by offering the above professional services and making each client happy and satisfied. At Weizmann Forex, we never lose focus from our aim and leave no stone unturned in achieving perfection and precision.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Singapore Dollars in Delhi
Since 1993, Weizmann Forex has never let its clients down and lose touch of its professionalism. With over a decade of unmatched expertise and experience, we have evolved into the leading money changer in the country. Our success can be attributed to our strong desire for ultimate and unconditional customer satisfaction. This has helped us expand our network to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, we are your best and safest bet for currency exchange in Delhi. At Weizmann Forex, you will be guaranteed the following things:
● We implement the philosophy of complete transparency in our work and walk our clients throughout the entire process.
● Our expert team members strive to always improve themselves and be the best for our clients.
● The facilities of online buying and selling of foreign exchange are also offered by us to make things simpler and more convenient for our clients.
● The Reserve Bank of India has helped us expand our business by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Delhi INR to SGD average exchange rates
The Singapore Dollar or SGD is the official currency of Singapore. It can be further subdivided into 100 cents.
● The banknotes and coins are issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
● The SGD is the 12th most traded currency in the world by value.
● The SGD is also accepted as customary tender in Brunei.
If you are looking to buy SGD in Delhi or exchange Singapore Dollar in Delhi, you must know the following information:
● The average exchange rate was Rs. 50.75 for 1 SGD in August 2018.
● It went up to Rs. 52.58 for 1 SGD in September 2018.
● The average exchange rate further went up to Rs. 53.35 for 1 SGD in October 2018.
● Currently, in November 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 SGD is Rs. 53.46.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India