The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Everything to know about Kolkata INR to SGD exchange rates
Formerly known as Calcutta, Kolkata is the capital city of the Indian state of West Bengal. It is the principal commercial, cultural, and educational hub of East India. The city is also nicknamed the ‘City of Joy’. Kolkata hosts the headquarters and offices of several major multinational corporations. The city’s vibrant culture, grand festivities, and colonial architecture also draws tourists from all across the globe. Hence, foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. The city has witnessed many money changers operating within its precincts. But, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Singapore Dollar in Kolkata, people needed a qualified and competent money changer to handle the situation. And people got one when Weizmann Forex was established in the city. Weizmann Forex was quick to win the trust of the people and revolutionize the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. SGD to INR conversion and vice versa has now become simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to SGD or SGD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Singapore Dollars in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since our inception, we have only had one mission: to be the best by offering the best services and professionally addressing to the foreign exchange needs of the people. And have never done anything otherwise. Today, we are widely recognized as the leading money changer offering the best forex rates in the country. Our network extends to almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, we are ‘The One’ for the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata. Some of the reasons behind our success are as follows:
● Our sole mission and topmost priority is the complete and unconditional satisfaction of our clients. All our efforts are directed towards this goal.
● Our team members are highly experienced professionals who excel at delivering services of the highest international standards.
● While working for our clients, we maintain the utmost levels of transparency in our work.
● To make things easier and simpler for our clients, we offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Kolkata INR to SGD exchange rates
The SGD stands for the Singapore Dollar in the forex market. It is the official currency of Singapore. It can be divided into 100 cents.
● The first banknote series were introduced in 1967. These notes were known as ‘Orchid’ notes.
● The SGD is issued and monitored by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
● The SGD is the 12th most traded currency in the world and the third most in Asia.
If you are looking to buy SGD in Kolkata or exchange Singapore Dollar in Kolkata, you must know the following information:
● In September 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 SGD was Rs. 52.56.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 53.35 for 1 SGD in October 2018.
● It went down to Rs. 52.31 for 1 SGD in November 2018.
● The current average exchange rate is Rs. 51.18 for 1 SGD as of December 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India