The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To SGD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to SGD exchange rate
Mumbai: The commercial capital of India
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the commercial capital of India. In fact, it is one of the top ten commerce centers in the world. It is home to many important multinational corporations, financial institutes, millionaires, and an extensive international airport connecting it to the world. It’s no surprise that half of India’s foreign trade takes place in this city. Due to these reasons, foreign exchange in Mumbai has always been an active field. Even though hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here in the past, people faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Singapore Dollar in Mumbai. This scenario changed when Weizmann Forex came along and revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. SGD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to SGD or SGD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since its inception, Weizmann Forex has been a leading Indian Foreign Exchange Provider Company in India. We take pride in our unmatched expertise and over a decade of valuable experience in making all our clients fully happy and satisfied. We strive to offer the best quality products and services that meet the highest international standards. Besides, we excel in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. Our comprehensive list of top quality products and services includes the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours
At Weizmann Forex, our topmost priority is to serve our clients the best way we can by our professional services. Our team of experts leave no stone unturned in learning, updating themselves, and giving their best.
Why Weizmann Forex is the right choice to convert your rupees into Singapore Dollars in Mumbai
At Weizmann Forex, we have a reputation of offering the best forex rates in the country. Since our establishment, we have had a wonderful journey to and learning experience in becoming the leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market. We have a nationwide network with over two hundred locations through which we serve our valuable clients. Our expert team members have only one mission: to make our clients 100% satisfied with our services. And we have been successfully doing so since the very beginning. If you are still in doubt, following are a few of the many reasons why we are the right fit for your foreign exchange needs:
● We are driven by the philosophy of complete transparency and mutual learning. Our clients are educated and walked through by us through every step of the process and in turn, we welcome the valuable inputs that they give us.
● Our experts are highly experienced and talented individuals whose sole objective is to deliver only the best and be the best.
● For the utmost convenience of our well-deserved clients, we offer the facilities of buying and selling foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has rewarded our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ||.
Mumbai INR to SGD exchange rates
The SGD, or Singapore Dollar, if the official currency of Singapore. It can be further subdivided into 100 cents.
● The SGD is the 12th most traded currency in the world by value, as of 2016.
● The first coins and notes were issued by the Board of Commissioners of Currency, Singapore on 7th April, 1967.
● Currently, the Monetary Authority of Singapore issues the SGD banknotes and coins.
● In July, 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 SGD was Rs. 50.40.
● The average exchange rate went up to Rs. 50.75 for 1 SGD in August, 2018.
● It further went up to Rs. 52.56 for 1 SGD in September, 2018.
● The current average exchange rate is Rs. 53.46 for 1 SGD as of October, 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India