The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Bangalore is ____
The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Bangalore is ____
Bangalore INR to THB exchange rates
Bangalore: The IT Capital of India
Officially known as Bengaluru, Bangalore is the capital city of Karnataka. Texas Instruments was the very first company to establish its headquarters in Bangalore in 1985. Since then, this city has evolved into the ‘IT Capital of India’, attracting hundreds of foreign IT companies and creating thousands of start-ups. Besides, the consistent influx of software companies into Bangalore has made it the IT outsourcing capital of the world. As such, foreign exchange in Bangalore has been an active sector. Numerous money changers have operated and grown here in the past. But, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Thai Baht in Bangalore, people felt the absence of the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Bangalore. THB to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to THB or THB to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a winning player in the game of foreign exchange and remittance. We take pride in being the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the country. At Weizmann Forex, our motto is to deliver such services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel, insurance, and tours that conform to the highest international standards. And we have been successfully doing so, satisfying our clients along the way, since over a decade. Our specialized services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
Weizmann Forex is renowned for its unmatched precision and expertise. Our commitment to ultimate customer satisfaction has helped us evolve into the best money changer company in India.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into Thai Baht in Bangalore
Since our inception in 1993, we at Weizmann Forex have left no stone unturned in making our clients fully happy by delivering the best quality services. And we have been doing so through our network which currently extends to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. We have been excelling in offering the best forex rates since the very beginning. If you are looking for a money changer, then we assure you that we are the right people for currency exchange in Bangalore. Here’s why:
● We have a team of highly experienced professionals who are extremely capable and reliable experts who will take care of your needs in the best way possible.
● We are driven by a strong desire to stop at nothing in making our clients happy and satisfied.
● The philosophies of complete transparency and mutual learning are what guides us in our work and we never fail to implement those in practice.
● Our clients also get the benefits of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We feel proud to let you know that the Reserve Bank of India has acknowledged our hard work by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Bangalore INR to THB average exchange rates
The THB or Thai Baht is the official currency of Thailand. It can be divided into 100 satangs.
● The value of Thai Baht was originally expressed as that of silver of corresponding weight.
● Back in the days, it was known as ‘tical’ among foreigners.
● Today, the THB has been ranked as the 10th most frequently used payment currency in the world by SWIFT.
● Baht is also used unofficially in Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and some areas of Malaysia.
If you are looking to exchange THB in Bangalore and want to know the THB rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● The average exchange rate for 1 THB was Rs. 2.06 in July 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in August 2018 to Rs. 2.1 for 1 THB.
● The average exchange rate further went up in September 2018 to Rs. 2.21 for 1 THB.
● Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 2.25 for 1 THB in October 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Bangalore
- AIRPORT RD. BGLRE
G-2 , Ground Floor , No.208 , Thubarahalli Village, Whitefield Road , Bangalore- 560066
- Email ID
- ELECTRONIC CITY
3&4, GROUND FLOOR, 1 MAIN, 2 CROSS, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE -560100
- Email ID
- K G ROAD BANGALORE
Srimata Chambers: # 18, Ground Floor, Next to Abhinay Theatre, K G Road, Bangalore- 560009
- Email ID
404, 7th block, 1st C Cross, near Print Express, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
- Email ID
- RES - BANGALORE
005, Ground Floor, 56, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025.
- Email ID
- COE BANGALORE
No.17/1 & 17/2, First floor, TNT Towers, Infantry road, Bangalore - 560001
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India