The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chandigarh is ____
The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chandigarh is ____
Every Chandigarh INR to THB exchange rate information for your foreign exchange needs
Chandigarh was the dream city of India's first Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru. This is the capital city of not one but two Indian states, Haryana and Punjab. Besides having a thriving tourism industry, Chandigarh also attracts people looking for a career from all across the world due to the major Indian firms and multinational corporations that have set up their bases in the city. Consequently, foreign exchange in Chandigarh has always been an active sector. The city has had numerous money changers operate within its precincts. But, gone could qualify as a trustworthy money changer and handle the ever increasing demand of Thai Baht in Chandigarh. This situation was instantly reversed by Weizmann Forex, who revolutionized the market of foreign exchange in Chandigarh upon its arrival in the city. THB to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to THB or THB to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into Thai Baht in Chandigarh
Weizmann Forex began its operations as a money changer in 1993. Since then, we have been successfully fulfilling our clients’ foreign exchange needs by offering the best forex rates in the country through our unmatched expertise and precision. Currently, our network has expanded to cover almost the entire nation with over two hundred locations. Hence, you should definitely pick us for the job of foreign exchange in Chandigarh. Following are some of our key differentiators that have contributed to our success:
● We put our clients before anything else at Weizmann Forex. Their complete satisfaction is our topmost priority.
● Our team of highly experienced professionals are renowned for their excellence in delivering services of the highest international standards.
● We never fail to implement complete transparency while working with our clients.
● We also offer them the benefits of utmost convenience by enabling them to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take pride in being upgraded from the position of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll by the Reserve Bank of India.
Chandigarh INR to THB average exchange rates
The THB stands for Thai Baht in the forex market. It is the official currency of Thailand. It can be divided into 100 satangs.
● The Bank of Thailand is responsible for the issuing of the THB currency.
● The THB has been ranked as the 10th most frequently used world payment currency.
● The THB was originally known by the term ‘tical’.
● The THB is rated as one of the strongest currencies in Southeast Asia.
If you are looking to exchange THB in Chandigarh and want to know the THB rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● The average exchange rate for 1 THB was Rs. 2.21 in September 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in October 2018 to Rs. 2.25 for 1 THB.
● The average exchange rate in November 2018 was Rs. 2.18 for 1 THB.
● Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 2.15 for 1 THB in December 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chandigarh
M/s Weizmann Forex Limited, SCO 337-338, First floor, Sector no. 35-B, Chandigarh - 160 002
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India