The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
Delhi INR to THB exchange rates
New Delhi: The Capital City of India
Being the capital city of the Indian Republic, New Delhi is home to the Government's legislative and judicial system. This city hosts 145 foreign embassies and high commissions. It also houses numerous international organizations and companies. Hence, New Delhi has expanded its international roles and become an active center for foreign exchange. Numerous money changers have operated and grown here over the years. But, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Thai Baht in New Delhi, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in New Delhi. THB to INR conversion, and vice versa, became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to THB or THB to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
As a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, Weizmann Forex has revolutionized the market of foreign exchange and remittance. Our experts are renowned for offering professional services that meet the highest international standards in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. These services include the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
At Weizmann Forex, we strive to take care of all the foreign exchange needs of our clients in the best way possible. Our unwavering dedication to be the best and deliver the best has helped us evolve into the leading money changer in India.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into Thai Baht in New Delhi
Weizmann Forex can be traced back to 1993 when it was first established. Since then, we have gained unmatched expertise and knowledge in leading the foreign exchange and remittance market. Our journey to becoming the leading money changer in the country can be associated with our strong desire for perfection and ultimate customer satisfaction. Thus, we are the best fit for the job of foreign exchange in New Delhi. We assure you that each one of our clients gets the following benefits:
● At Weizmann Forex, we have a team of highly skilled, experienced, and trained professionals whose topmost priority is customer satisfaction.
● We give our hundred percent to make our clients happy and fulfill all their needs and expectations.
● We are driven by the philosophy of complete transparency in our work and we never fail to implement it in practice.
● We offer our clients the benefits of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has made us proud by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
New Delhi INR to THB average exchange rates
The Thai Baht (THB) is the official currency of Thailand. It can be further subdivided into 100 satangs.
● It is the responsibility of the Bank of Thailand to issue the THB.
● As of February 2017, the THB is the 10th most frequently used payment currency in the world.
● The currency value was originally expressed as silver of corresponding weight.
● The Baht was originally known to foreigners as ‘tical’.
If you are looking to exchange THB in New Delhi and want to know the THB rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● The average exchange rate for 1 THB was Rs. 2.06 in July 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in August 2018 to Rs. 2.1 for 1 THB.
● The average exchange rate further went up in September 2018 to Rs. 2.21 for 1 THB.
Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 2.25 for 1 THB in October 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India