The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Every Kolkata INR to THB exchange rate information for your foreign exchange needs
Kolkata is the third most productive metropolitan area in the country. It is the only city in eastern India which has an international airport that connects it to all the major cities around the world. The prestigious and recognized educational institutions in Kolkata also attracts students from all over the country and the world. Besides, Kolkata houses numerous giant multinational corporations. Hence, it’s no surprise that foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. The city has seen the rise and fall of several money changers in the past. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of Thai Baht in Kolkata, the city and its people needed a good and trustworthy money changer. This scenario changed once Weizmann Forex came into the picture and redefined the system of foreign exchange in Kolkata. THB to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to THB or THB to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into Thai Baht in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993 with the aim of being the best in terms of having the happiest base of clients. And in all these years, we have never lost sight of our mission. Today, we are widely recognized as the best money changer who offers the best forex rates in the country. Our network has extended to the entire nation with over two hundred locations. And there are many key factors behind our huge success. Some of them are as follows:
● The most important investment of Weizmann Forex is complete customer satisfaction.
● We leave no stone unturned in making our clients fully happy with our services.
● Our expert team members are highly experienced professionals whose sole objective is to deliver services that meet the highest international standards.
● The philosophy of complete transparency is what guides us in our work.
● Our clients also get the benefits of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● We take pride in being upgraded from the position of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll by the Reserve Bank of India.
Kolkata INR to THB average exchange rates
The THB stands for Thai Baht in the forex market. It is the official currency of Thailand. It can be divided into 100 satangs and is denoted by the symbol ฿.
● The original Thai currency was called the Tical. This name continued until 1925.
● The banknotes are issued by Thailand's central bank, the Bank of Thailand.
● The THB has been the official currency since 1897 and had been in use even before it.
● The THB is rated as one of the strongest currencies in Southeast Asia.
If you are looking to exchange THB in Kolkata and want to know the THB rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● The average exchange rate for 1 THB was Rs. 2.21 in September 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in October 2018 to Rs. 2.25 for 1 THB.
● The average exchange rate in November 2018 was Rs. 2.18 for 1 THB.
● Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 2.13 for 1 THB in December 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India