The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To THB Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to THB (Thai Baht) exchange rate
Mumbai: The city that never sleeps
Mumbai was formerly referred to as ‘Bombay’ and currently known as the ‘Alpha World City’. The happening nightlife of this city is what attracts many tourists and is a big reason for it being known as a city that never sleeps. Over the years, Mumbai has significantly expanded its international roles and become an active center for foreign exchange. Numerous money changers have operated and grown here since time immemorial. But, due to the consistent increase in the demand of Thai Baht in Mumbai, this city lacked the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. THB to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to THB or THB to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company offering the highest quality services like foreign exchange, insurance, tours, and travel. At Weizmann Forex, our specialists are dedicated towards achieving the highest international standards in their renderings of professional services and top rated products. We excel in providing an impressive list of services and products, which includes:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
Our unmatched precision and professionalism in offering this list of services and products have enabled us to emerge triumphant amongst the cloud of cut throat competition. Our commitment to perfection and ultimate customer satisfaction has helped us evolve into what we are today: the best company in the foreign exchange and remittance market.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into Thai Baht in Mumbai
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993 and since then, our expertise has led us to become the leading company providing foreign exchange and remittance services. Currently, we have a network that spreads over the entire nation with over two hundred locations. At Weizmann Forex, we have a reputation of offering the best forex rates in the country. If you need a money changer, we are the right people to take care of your foreign exchange needs, remittances, money transfers, etc. If you choose us for the job, we assure you the following:
● We maintain the highest levels of transparency throughout the entire process and never rest till you are fully satisfied.
● We will look after your exchange needs in the best way we can.
● To make things even simpler and more convenient for you, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● Our dedication and consistent hard work has been recognized by the Reserve Bank of India and we have been upgraded from our status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Mumbai INR to THB average rates
The Thai Baht (THB) is the official currency of Thailand. It has been ranked by SWIFT as the 10th most frequently used payment currency in the world.
● Originally, the value of Thai Baht was expressed as that of silver of corresponding weight.
● It was originally known to foreigners as ‘tical’.
● Today, the Thai Baht is divided into 100 satang.
● Though its official user is only Thailand, Baht is used unofficially in Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia and some areas of Malaysia.
● The average exchange rate for 1 THB was Rs. 2.06 in July, 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in August, 2018 to Rs. 2.1 for 1 THB.
● The average exchange rate further went up in September, 2018 to Rs. 2.21 for 1 THB.
● Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 2.25 for 1 THB in October, 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India