It is fascinating to know that the US Dollar is the most frequently used currency in international transactions. The US dollar, which originated in 1972, is now widely accepted as legal tender in various countries. It is the official currency of the USA, Ecuador and Zimbabwe. The universality of the US Dollar makes it very appealing. Since one can direcly exchange the US currency at a favourable rate, this universality quality of the currency makes it the most popular choice among most travelers. In addition to that, if one is unable to acquire an adequate amount of the required currency for travel, taking US dollars instead is a feasible alternative. US dollars are readily available in the form of currency notes or cash, in a US dollar forex card, or as US dollar traveller’s cheques. Since Indian rupees may not be accepted in most countries, US dollars will often be acknowledged. Having adequate United States dollars on a trip is a sensible safety measure for any traveller because possessing an almost universally accepted currency will certainly be of immense help to most travelers. The US is in high popularity and demand among most travelers due to its two major attributes namely its universality and its strength.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO USD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / USD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing at a very slow pace over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / USD:
- Lowest INR / USD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / USD exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.01453 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / USD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / USD exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.02522 per 1 INR.