The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Bangalore is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Bangalore is ____
Bangalore INR to USD exchange rate
Bangalore: The Silicon Valley of India
Officially known as Bengaluru, Bangalore is the capital city of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is often referred to as the ‘Silicon Valley of India’. Bangalore is home to the headquarters of many national as well as international technological organizations, educational and research institutions, and state-owned defense and aerospace organizations. The growth of the IT industry in Bangalore attracts major technological corporations, especially from the U.S. Due to its trade relations and tourism activities, foreign exchange in Bangalore has been an active sector. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of US Dollar in Bangalore, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Bangalore. USD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to USD or USD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market. As an Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, we offer a comprehensive list of quality services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. This list of services includes the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
At Weizmann Forex, we have unmatched expertise and experience in offering the above services. Our desire for complete and unconditional customer satisfaction has helped us evolve into the best money changer in the country. We strive to be the best of who we are and deliver the best of what we do.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into USD in Bangalore
Weizmann Forex began its glorious journey to the top in 1993. Since then, we have stopped at nothing to make our clients fully happy and completely satisfied with our quality services. Our expert team members are highly experienced and skilled professionals who are dedicated to offering the best forex rates in the country. As a leading money changer entity in the country, we are your safest and best choice for foreign exchange in Bangalore. Below are a few more facts to support our claim:
● We have a team of highly experienced experts whose sole objective is to fully satisfy our clients through top rated services that correspond to the highest international standards.
● At Weizmann Forex, we believe in the philosophy of complete transparency and mutual understanding to be the key to success.
● We have only one mission: to take care of your foreign exchange needs in the best way possible.
● We also offer the facilities to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time for the utmost convenience of our well-deserved clients.
● We take pride in being rewarded by the Reserve Bank of India, who has upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Bangalore INR to USD average exchange rates
The US Dollar or USD is the official currency of the United States of America. The other countries that accept USD as their currency are Ecuador, East Timor, El Salvador, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe.
● Due to trade agreements of the US with other countries, the USD is the most popular and most converted currency in the world.
● The USD was created on 2nd April 1792 by the United States Congress who made it the standard unit of money of the country.
● Today, USD is the business currency of the world.
If you are looking to exchange US Dollar in Bangalore and want to know the dollar rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● The Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 73.73 in October 2018.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in July 2018 was 68.68.
● It went up in August 2018 to 69.47.
● It further went up in September 2018 to 72.1.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Bangalore
- AIRPORT RD. BGLRE
G-2 , Ground Floor , No.208 , Thubarahalli Village, Whitefield Road , Bangalore- 560066
- Email ID
- ELECTRONIC CITY
3&4, GROUND FLOOR, 1 MAIN, 2 CROSS, ELECTRONIC CITY, BANGALORE -560100
- Email ID
- K G ROAD BANGALORE
Srimata Chambers: # 18, Ground Floor, Next to Abhinay Theatre, K G Road, Bangalore- 560009
- Email ID
404, 7th block, 1st C Cross, near Print Express, Koramangala, Bangalore-560095
- Email ID
- RES - BANGALORE
005, Ground Floor, 56, Residency Road, Bangalore - 560 025.
- Email ID
- COE BANGALORE
No.17/1 & 17/2, First floor, TNT Towers, Infantry road, Bangalore - 560001
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India