The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Chennai is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Chennai is ____
Everything you should know about Chennai INR to USD exchange rate
Formerly known as Madras, Chennai is the biggest cultural, economical, and educational centre of southern India. This city is the third most visited Indian cities by tourists from all across the world. Chennai’s broad industrial base attracts much foreign investment and many multinational corporations. Due to its trade relations and tourism activities, foreign exchange in Chennai has always been an active sector. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown here. But, owing to the consistent increase in the demand of US Dollar in Chennai, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Chennai. USD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to USD or USD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on news channels, forex sites, and search engines.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex quickly escalated to the top and became a leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market by offering the highest quality services that meet the highest international standards. As an Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, we value our customers the most and strive to fulfill all their needs through our specialized services. These services cover the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
These high quality services are offered by our highly experienced and industry savvy professionals who possess unmatched expertise and precision. This has what helped us evolve into the leading money changer in the country and we strive to get better each day.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into USD in Chennai
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since then, we have revolutionized the market of foreign exchange and remittance by offering people the exact rates that they expect. Hence, we gained the reputation of offering the best forex rates in the country and we strive to uphold it. So, if you are looking for a money changer for foreign exchange in Chennai, we are your best and safest shot at it. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, complete customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and the most important investment. We stop at nothing to make sure our clients return home with a big smile on their faces.
● Our team of experts are highly experienced and skilled professionals whose sole mission is to make our clients happy and satisfied by delivering the best quality services.
● We are guided by the philosophy of complete transparency in our work. We walk our clients through each step of our working relationship and welcome their valuable inputs.
● We also offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time to make things simpler and more convenient for our clients.
● We take pride in being rewarded by the Reserve Bank of India, who has upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Chennai INR to USD average exchange rates
The United States Dollar or the USD has been the official currency of the United States and its territories since 1792.
● For practical purposes, the USD is divided into 100 cent units and for accounting purposes, the USD is divided into 1000 mills.
● The US Dollar is the most used currency in international transactions and the world's primary reserve currency.
● Today, USD is also the most popular and most converted currency in the world.
If you are looking to exchange US Dollar in Chennai and want to know the dollar rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● The Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 74 in October 2018.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in August 2018 was 69.47.
● It went up in September 2018 to 72.1.
● Currently, the average exchange rate for 1 USD in November 2018 is Rs. 72.87.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Chennai
- ADYAR CHENNAI
103/1 ,L.B Road,M.P Nathan Tower,Adyar, Ganapathy Ram Theatre Next Building CHENNAI -600020
- Email ID
- ANNANAGAR CHENNAI
No.A-45,3rd Avenue Anna Nagar (East) Chennai-600 102
- Email ID
Office No. 11 & 12, Basement Floor, Ceebros Complex, No.39 (Old No.45), Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai 600 008
- Email ID
- OMR ROAD-CHENNAI
3/180, NEW NO 3/382, RAJIV GANDHI SALAI, METTUKUPPAM, THURAIPAKKAM, OKKIYAM
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India