The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Coimbatore is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Coimbatore is ____
Coimbatore - USD:
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is a major city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located on the banks of the Noyyal River and surrounded by the Western Ghats.Coimbatore is the second largest city in the state and the 16th largest urban agglomeration in India. Coimbatore is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and is the largest non-metro city in India.
There are 7 universities, 78 engineering colleges, 3 medical colleges, 2 dental colleges, 35 polytechnics and 150 arts and science colleges in Coimbatore. The city is the home for Famous Educational institutions like PSG, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, CIT, Karunya University, GRD College of Arts and much more.
Coimbatore is also known as the Manchester of South India, as it is home to large number of textile industries.
If you are looking for answer to where can one get the best USD foreign exchange in Coimbatore, Weizmann Forex provides you live dollar conversion rates at Zero Margin on the website. You can order Forex Online and be ensured for the best rates for US Dollar in Coimbatore.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex quickly escalated to the top and became a leading company in the foreign exchange and remittance market by offering the highest quality services that meet the highest international standards. As an Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company, we value our customers the most and strive to fulfil all their needs through our specialised services. These services cover the following:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance
These high quality services are offered by our highly experienced and industry savvy professionals who possess unmatched expertise and precision. This has what helped us evolve into the leading money changer in the country and we strive to get better each day.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into USD in Coimbatore
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since then, we have revolutionized the market of foreign exchange and remittance by offering people the exact rates that they expect. Hence, we gained the reputation of offering the best forex rates in the country and we strive to uphold it. So, if you are looking for a money changer for foreign exchange in Coimbatore, we are your best and safest shot at it. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, complete customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and the most important investment. We stop at nothing to make sure our clients return home with a big smile on their faces.
● Our team of experts are highly experienced and skilled professionals whose sole mission is to make our clients happy and satisfied by delivering the best quality services.
● We are guided by the philosophy of complete transparency in our work. We walk our clients through each step of our working relationship and welcome their valuable inputs.
● We also offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time to make things simpler and more convenient for our clients.
● We take pride in being rewarded by the Reserve Bank of India, who has upgraded our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Coimbatore INR to USD average exchange rates
The United States Dollar or the USD has been the official currency of the United States and its territories since 1792.
● For practical purposes, the USD is divided into 100 cent units and for accounting purposes, the USD is divided into 1000 mills.
● The US Dollar is the most used currency in international transactions and the world's primary reserve currency.
● Today, USD is also the most popular and most converted currency in the world.
If you are looking to exchange US Dollar in Coimbatore and want to know the dollar rate in Indian rupees, below is all the information you need:
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● The Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 74 in October 2018.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in August 2018 was 69.47.
● It went up in September 2018 to 72.1.
● Currently, the average exchange rate for 1 USD in November 2018 is Rs. 72.87.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Coimbatore
8&9, Damodar Centre, 1050, Avinashi Road, COIMBATORE 641 018.
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India