The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
Delhi INR to USD exchange rate
Delhi, officially known as the National Capital Territory of Delhi (NCT), is a union territory of India. It is a major attraction for tourists from all over the world. Today, Delhi has expanded its international roles and become an active center for foreign exchange. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown due to Delhi’s political-diplomatic relations and its tourism industry. Owing to the consistent increase in the demand of US Dollar in Delhi, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Delhi. USD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to USD or USD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on business channels and forex sites.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex is a leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, insurance, and travel. We have been dominating the market of foreign exchange and remittance since over a decade. We strive to offer the best quality services that meet the highest international standards and satisfy our clients through these services. Thus, our list of professional services includes:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
Weizmann Forex has been achieving excellence in offering these services and satisfying our clients through our unmatched professionalism and precision.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into USD in Delhi
Weizmann Forex was established in 1993. Since our establishment, we have been known to offer the best forex rates in the country. At Weizmann Forex, customer satisfaction is our topmost priority and we stop at nothing to make sure that our clients are fully happy and completely satisfied. So, we are your most secured option for foreign exchange in Delhi. Here’s why:
● Our team members are highly experienced and skilled experts who are known for their unwavering dedication to delivering their best.
● At Weizmann Forex, we believe that the key to success is complete transparency in our work and consistently updating ourselves to deliver our best.
● Our sole objective is to take care of your foreign exchange needs in the best possible way.
● You can also buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time with us.
● The Reserve Bank of India has acknowledged us by upgrading our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category ll.
Delhi INR to USD average exchange rates
The United States Dollar is the official currency of the United States and its territories since 1792. It can be subdivided into 100 cents.
● The United States Congress created the USD on 2nd April 1792.
● The USD is the world's primary reserve currency.
● The other countries that accept USD as their currency are Ecuador, East Timor, El Salvador, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe.
● USD notes are made from cotton fiber paper.
If you are looking to exchange US Dollar in Delhi and want to know the dollar rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● The Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 73.73 in October 2018.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in July 2018 was 68.68.
● It went up in August 2018 to 69.47.
● It further went up in September 2018 to 72.1.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India