The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Kolkata is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Kolkata is ____
Kolkata INR to USD exchange rate information that you must be aware of
Kolkata is the principal financial, commercial, and educational hub of East and North East India. The extensive network of flights at its international airport carries thousands of people every day to many foreign destinations. On the other hand, Kolkata also attracts a large number of tourists all year round. Apart from its vibrant tourism industry, Kolkata also houses several giant multinational corporations. As such, foreign exchange in Kolkata has always been an active center. Despite the fact that numerous money changers have operated here in the past, nobody could handle the rising demand of US Dollar in Kolkata. People were in desperate need of a trustworthy money changer. This scenario swiftly changed once Weizmann Forex started its business in Kolkata. We were quick to revolutionize and dominate the market of foreign exchange in Kolkata. USD to INR conversion and vice versa became hassle free and much more convenient, with the facilities of online exchange being at the disposal of people. In the present day, people exchange INR to USD or USD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into USD in Kolkata
Weizmann Forex stepped into the market of foreign exchange and remittance in 1993. It was established with the sole objective of helping people get the best services in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. And since our inception, we have never done anything otherwise. Today, we are regarded as the leading money changer offering the best forex rates in the country. Hence, we are the best choice for the job of foreign exchange in Kolkata. Here's why:
● At Weizmann Forex, our number one priority is complete customer satisfaction. We strive to help our clients get the most out of their investments.
● Our team members are highly experienced and industry savvy professionals whose sole mission is to deliver the highest quality services.
● The philosophy of complete transparency is what guides us to help serve our clients better.
● We also provide the facilities of online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India has escalated our position from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Kolkata INR to USD average exchange rates
As you may know, the USD is the official currency of the United States of America. It stands for United States Dollar.
● The USD has been the official currency of USA since the year 1792.
● The USD is the most traded currency in the forex market.
● The USD is held by nearly every central bank in the world, making it the dominant global reserve currency.
If you are looking to exchange US Dollar in Kolkata and want to know the dollar rate in Indian rupees, below are all the information you need:
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● The Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 74 in October 2018.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in September 2018 was 72.1.
● In November 2018, the average exchange rate for 1 USD was Rs. 71.9.
● Currently, the average exchange rate for 1 USD in December 2018 is Rs. 69.71.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Kolkata
9 Hungerford Street, Kolkata-700017 to 24A, Shakespeare Sarani, Parijat Building,1st Floor,Kolkata-700071
- Email ID
- SOUTH KOLKATA
PS-9/1, 313, Prince Anwar Shah Road, Kolkata - 700095
- Email ID
- SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake Electronics Complex,Plot J-5,Block EP & GP,Sector-V,Kolkata - 700091
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India