The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Mumbai is ____
The INR To USD Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Mumbai is ____
Mumbai INR to US Dollars exchange rates
Mumbai: The New York City of India
Mumbai is widely referred to as the New York City of India. Nearly 40% of India’s total foreign trade takes place here. In fact, many US companies have their offices and headquarters situated in Mumbai. As such, foreign exchange in Mumbai has always been in demand. Over the years, hundreds of money changers have operated and grown due to its trade relations and its tourism industry. Owing to the consistent increase in the demand of US Dollar in Mumbai, people have faced difficulties in finding the best and most trustworthy money changer until Weizmann Forex came along. Weizmann Forex revolutionized the way of handling foreign exchange in Mumbai. USD to INR conversion and vice versa became simpler and much more convenient since Weizmann Forex offered the best services along with online exchange facilities. Today, people exchange INR to USD or USD to INR at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex and get the rates they see on search engines, news channels, and forex sites.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Weizmann Forex Limited is an Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company leading in foreign exchange, remittance, tours, insurance, and travel. At Weizmann Forex, we strive to provide the highest international standards in the comprehensive list of quality products and professional services offered by us. This list includes:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveller’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance and tours.
Our expertise in and in depth knowledge regarding these services has made Weizmann Forex a competent and winning player in the foreign exchange and remittance market. We are the best at what we do and never rest till our customers are fully and unconditionally satisfied.
Why Weizmann Forex is your safest bet to convert your rupees into US Dollars in Mumbai
Since 1993, Weizmann Forex has evolved as the leading company providing foreign exchange and remittance services. Today, our network extends to all over the nation with over two hundred locations. At Weizmann Forex, we offer the best forex rates you will ever come across. If you are looking for a money changer, we are your most secured option to look after your foreign exchange needs, remittances, money transfers, etc. Here is why you should pick us for the job.
● We are driven by the philosophy of transparency and complete customer satisfaction.
● We are committed towards taking care of your exchange needs in the best possible way.
● Besides, to offer our clients the benefits of utmost convenience, we offer online buying and selling of foreign exchange with the quickest turnaround time.
● Our dedication and consistent hard work has led the Reserve Bank of India to upgrade our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
Mumbai INR to USD average rates
The US Dollar (USD) is the currency of the United States of America. Due to trade agreements of the US with other countries, the USD is the most popular and most converted currency in the world.
● The USD can be traced back to 2 April, 1792 when the United States Congress created it and made it the standard unit of money of the country.
● Today, USD is the business currency of the world.
● The countries that accept USD as their currency apart from USA are Ecuador, East Timor, El Salvador, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Palau, Turks and Caicos, British Virgin Islands, Zimbabwe.
● Historically, the Indian rupee was recorded lowest at 7.19 in March of 1973 (1 USD was equal to Rs. 7.19). Since then, the exchange rate has been rising.
● In October 2018, the Indian rupee reached an all-time high of 73.73.
● Prior to October, the average exchange rate in July, 2018 was 68.68.
● It went up in August, 2018 to 69.47.
● It further went up in September, 2018 to 72.1.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Mumbai
- Andheri West, Mumbai
Shop No 7,8,& 9 Shopping Bldg,Ramjarokha CHS, S. V Road,Opp. Mahindra Showroom,Andheri (W), Mumbai-400058.
- Email ID
- Sahar Road, Andheri
Shop no 2/3 mahim garden view chs ltd Mia mohammad chhotani road mahim west Mumbai 400016
- Email ID
- Marine Drive
Shop No. 5, Ground Floor KITAB MAHAL, Dr. DN Road Fort, Mumbai – 400 001
- Email ID
Office No. 3, Runwal Height Commercial Complex, Opp. Nirmal Lilfe Style, LBS Marg, Mulund (w), Mumbai - 400 080
- Email ID
- Andheri East, Mumbai
G2/G3, SilverLine CHS LTD, J.B. Nagar Circle , Andheri(E), Mumbai-400059
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India