The INR To ZAR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Coimbatore is ____
The INR To ZAR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Coimbatore is ____
Coimbatore - ZAR / South African Rand:
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is a major city in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is located on the banks of the Noyyal River and surrounded by the Western Ghats.Coimbatore is the second largest city in the state and the 16th largest urban agglomeration in India. Coimbatore is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and is the largest non-metro city in India.
If you are looking for answer to where can one get the best ZAR / South African Rand foreign exchange in Coimbatore, Weizmann Forex provides you live ZAR conversion rates at Zero Margin on the website. You can order Forex Online and be ensured for the best rates for ZAR / South African Rand in Coimbatore.
You can now Buy ZAR / South African Rand in Coimbatore or Sell ZAR in Coimbatore online hassle free through Weizmannforex.com and get Home Delivery. It’s that simple.
The services offered by Weizmann Forex Limited
Since its inception, Weizmann Forex has been revolutionizing the market of foreign exchange and remittance. Today, we have evolved into the leading Indian Foreign Currency Exchange Provider Company offering the best forex rates in the country. In the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, travel insurance, we offer the following specialised services:
● Currency exchange services
● Student forex
● Travel cards and traveler’s cheques
● Nationwide forex delivery
● Remittance for trade-related imports through Western Union Business Solutions
● Western union domestic money transfer
● Import and export of foreign currency
● Foreign currency demand drafts and telegraphic transfer
● Travel insurance
These services are offered by our team of highly experienced and industry savvy professionals. These professionals are committed towards excellence and perfection in their work. They leave no stone unturned in making our clients fully happy and completely satisfied with their services. They strive to be the best and deliver the best. And that's why we are currently the best money changer in the country.
Why Weizmann Forex is the most secure way to convert your rupees into South African Rand in Coimbatore
Weizmann Forex was set up in 1993. From that point forward, we have never ceased from helping our customers to the best we can and making them happy with our services. Our system today has developed to cover the whole country with more than two hundred areas through which we serve our clients. We are famous for offering the best forex rates in the nation. Henceforth, in case you're searching for any foreign exchange services in Coimbatore, we are the opportune individuals to deal with your foreign exchange needs. Here's the reason:
● We, at Weizmann Forex, ensure the fulfilment of our customers above everything else.
● Our veterans remain determined to offer the best quality administrations to our customers.
● We endeavour to offer our customers the best incentive for their hard earned money and keep them happy.
● We believe in transparency in our work. Therefore, we walk our customers through the whole procedure to keep up a solid working relationship.
● Online buying and selling of foreign exchange is also possible with Weizmann Forex
● We believe in working as a team with clients so to understand their needs completely and do our best to fulfil them.
● The Reserve Bank of India has raised our status from a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorized Dealer under Category II.
About ZAR (South African Rand)
The Rand is the South African money. Its code is ZAR, an abbreviation for Zuid-Afrikaanse Rand". 1 Rand is 100 cents. Rand’s symbol is denoted as capital "R" before the sum. South African Rand is in presence since 1961. The aggregate exchange rate for the month of December 2018 is Rs. 5.04 equivalents to 1 ZAR.
● From 1961 to 1982, the estimation of South African Rand was higher than U.S dollars.
● The new banknotes have a picture of previous President Nelson Mandela. The banknotes without the watermark shadow of Nelson Mandela aren’t real.
● Right now, there are banknotes of R10, R20, R50, R100 and R200 available for use and 10c, 20c, 50c, R1, R2 and R5 are available for use.
● A 4mm security string is available in the banknote paper. In close perception - a Coat of Arms, division, SARB and RAND are imprinted on it.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Coimbatore
8&9, Damodar Centre, 1050, Avinashi Road, COIMBATORE 641 018.
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India