The INR To ZAR Currency Exchange rate for Forex Card in Delhi is ____
The INR To ZAR Currency Exchange rate for Currency Note in Delhi is ____
Everything to know about Delhi INR to ZAR exchange rate history for your foreign exchange needs
Delhi is a union territory and the capital city of India. It has been ranked by the United Nations as the second largest urban area in the world. Since India's independence, the city has been incessantly expanding its national as well as international roles. Its large consumer market and the availability of skilled labour has attracted numerous multinational corporations and foreign investment. Delhi is also a preferred destination among international tourists owing to its rich cultural history and architectural grandeur. The city's prestigious educational institutions also draw students from all over the world. As a result, foreign exchange in Delhi has always been an active centre. Though there were many money changers operating in the city, none could handle the rising demand for South African Rand in Delhi. The city needed a good and trustworthy money changer to handle the foreign exchange needs of the people. And it got one when Weizmann Forex entered the market of foreign exchange in Delhi and revolutionized it. We simplified the conversion procedure of ZAR in Delhi and made it hassle free for the people. Today, they exchange ZAR in Delhi at the best forex rates from Weizmann Forex.
Why Weizmann Forex is your most secure option to exchange ZAR in Delhi
Having started out in 1993, Weizmann Forex is an aggregation of professional money changers who have over two decades of unmatched experience and precision in the fields of foreign exchange, remittance, tours, travel, and insurance. Our hard work and dedication have helped us evolve into the leading money changer in the country. Today, with a nationwide network and over two hundred locations, we offer the best forex rates in the country. There are many reasons why we would be your safest option if you're looking to buy ZAR in Delhi. Some of them are hereunder:
● Your satisfaction will be our number one priority. We will never rest till you have received your money's worth and your foreign exchange needs have been fulfilled.
● Our industry savvy professionals will strive to make your experience a memorable one. They will satisfy your needs professionally through services of the highest international standards.
● To ensure your utmost faith in us, we will maintain the highest levels of transparency throughout our working relationship. We will also educate you along the way for your future relevance.
● With us, you will also have the option to buy and sell foreign exchange online with the quickest turnaround time.
● The Reserve Bank of India itself can assure you of our competence, as it has uplifted us from the status of a Full Fledged Money Changer to an Authorised Dealer under Category ll.
Delhi INR to ZAR fun facts and previous exchange rate history
The currency code ZAR stands for the South African Rand in the forex market. It is the official currency of South Africa. Following are a few interesting facts about this currency.
● Compared to other currencies, the South African Rand is pretty young. It was introduced in February 1961.
● From 1961 through to 1982, the ZAR was stronger than the US Dollar.
● Initially, the ZAR was bilingual. It was printed in English and in Afrikaans writing.
● The ISO code ZAR is actually an acronym for the Dutch words “Zuid-Afrikaanse Rand”.
These were some lesser known facts about the official currency of South Africa for your general knowledge. If you want to buy ZAR in Delhi, then it's imperative for you to know about the following INR to ZAR exchange rate history.
● The average exchange rate for 1 ZAR was Rs. 4.88 in September 2018.
● The average exchange rate went up in October 2018 to Rs. 5.07 for 1 ZAR.
● The average exchange rate in November 2018 was Rs. 5.1 for 1 ZAR.
● Currently, the average exchange rate is Rs. 4.96 for 1 ZAR in December 2018.
Request Call Back
Find more cities
- Central Delhi
- Karim Nagar
- North West Delhi
- South Delhi
- South West Delhi
- Sri Ganganagar
- Navi Mumbai
Branches In Delhi
- CNP - NEW DELHI
No. 1,4 & 5, Ground Floor, Vijaya Building, Barakhamba Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Email ID
- Delhi Nerhu Palace
Weizmann Forex Limited, Flat No.107, First Floor, Madhuban Bldg, 55, Nehru Place, New Delhi 110 019
- Email ID
Years of Excellence
Branches Pan India