UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Dirham is the term that denotes official currency of United Arab Emirates since the year 1973. The term ‘Dirham’ has been coined from a Greek word called ‘Drachmae’ which refers to a handful. UNITED ARAB EMIRATES Dirham is abbreviated to AED which will be keenly governed by the United Arab Emirates Central Bank. The currency notes features beautiful artworks of various symbols, landscapes and locations special in United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates Dirham is one of the many Gulf currencies which are mostly influenced by the impact of the US dollar currency rates from the year 1997. The United Arab Emirates Dirham exchange rate was standardized to 3.67 Dirham per US Dollar since 1997. Hence, any fluctuations in the US dollar rates will only have an impact in the United Arab Emirates Dirham rate.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
AED Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO AED
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / AED exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth in the year 2009 and has been constantly decreasing highly over the next few years without much hike. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / AED:
- Lowest INR / AED Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AED exchange rate in the year 2017 is Rs 0.05338 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / AED Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AED exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.09237 per 1 INR.