The Australian Dollar is the official currency of Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Tuvalu and Zimbabwe. It is also used by the Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Coral Sea Islands, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, and Norfolk Island. The Australian Dollar replaced the older British currencies and was officially introduced on 14th of February 1966. The Reserve Bank of Australia administers the currency and is usually abbreviated as ‘AUD’ or ‘A$’. The Australian dollar can be issued in the form of currency notes, forex cards and traveller’s cheques by converting Indian Rupees to Australian Dollars. The regularly used bank note denominations are $5, $10, $20, $50 and $100 and all these denominations are available for purchase in India. The Australian Dollar is very frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions. In fact, the Australian Dollar contributed 8.6% of the global foreign exchange market turnover as recently as 2013, making it the 5th most-traded currency in the world.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
AUD Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO AUD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / AUD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing slowly over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / AUD:
- Lowest INR / AUD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AUD exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.01691 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / AUD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / AUD exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 0.03181 per 1 INR.