The Bahraini Dinar is the official currency of Bahrain. Divided in to 1000 fils (a term in Arabic for currency) it derives its name from Roman Denarius. Though abbreviated as BD meaning Bahraini Dinar it is represented by a three decimal place – in short Fils. Interestingly the dinar was first introduced in 1965. At that time, Rs.10 = 1 Dinar. The 4th series notes of Bahraini dinar were available in brown/peach, red, blue, green and again brown/light blue colours. Off course the front side features courts and kings portrait and the back side of the notes featured monuments and centres.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
BHD Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO BHD
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / BHD exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth in the year 2009 and has been constantly decreasing highly over the next few years without much hike. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / BHD:
- Lowest INR / BHD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / BHD exchange rate in the year 2017 is 0.00578950551 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / BHD Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / BHD exchange rate in the year 2009 is 0.0074429499 per 1 INR.