The official currency of the following countries namely Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Spain is the Euro. It is also unofficially used by a number of other institutions and territories. The Euro is used by 19 of the 28 members of the European Union and is recognized by the provisions in the 1992 Maastricht Treaty. The Central European Bank administers the Euro and is commonly abbreviated as ‘EUR’ or ‘€’. Indian Rupees can be converted to Euros by buying Euros in India in the form of currency notes in the following denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100, €200 and €500. The Euro is very frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions. Euro comprises of 33.4% of the global foreign exchange market turnover in 2013, making it the 2nd most-traded currency in the world.. The universality and power of the Euro makes it a popular choice for most travelers.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
EUR Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO EUR
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / EUR exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2010 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing at a very steady pace over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / EUR:
- Lowest INR / EUR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / EUR exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 0.01773 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / EUR Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / EUR exchange rate in the year 2010 is Rs 0.1313 per 1 INR.