The Japanese Yen is the official currency of the following countries namely Japan and Zimbabwe. Today the Japanese Yen is widely used as a reserve currency. The Bank of Japan administers the Japanese Yen and is usually abbreviated as ‘JPY’ or ‘¥’. One can easily purchase the JPY in India by converting Indian Rupees to Japanese Yen in the form of currency notes, forex cards and traveller’s cheques. The usually used denominations of Japanese Yen bank notes are ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, and ¥10,000, and all these denominations are readily available for purchase in India. The bank notes are designed in such a way that the artwork symbolises historical Japanese figures as well as natural, geographical and cultural motifs. The Japanese Yen is very frequently used in international foreign exchange transactions and it is readily available in India. In addition to that, the Japanese Yen contributed an enormous amount of 23%* of the global foreign exchange market turnover in 2013, making it the 3rd most-traded currency in the world.
WHY WEIZMANN FOREX?
There is plenty of benefit of Weizmann Forex service in India. It is highly secure and safe.
- You get foreign travel cards for a smarter foreign trip.
- You will be able to transfer money to foreign countries using our wire transfer.
- The best of all is that you can sell off extra foreign currency notes at best exchange rates.
- You can return your foreign travel card once you are back to city and get the best “sell” rate.
- Excellent Customer Support at Weizmann Forex - Weizmann Forex is one of the most Reliable Foreign Currency Exchange Company in India where customer’s expectation is exceeded with prompt service.
JPY Currency Rate
STATISTICAL DATA ABOUT THE GROWTH RATE OF CONVERTING INR TO JPY
When we take a look at the growth cycle of the INR / JPY exchange it has been gradually decreasing in steady state over the past 10 years. It reached its peak growth only in the year 2009 and suffered a heavy downfall in the year 2013. It has been constantly increasing at a very slow pace over the next few years from 2013 but it has not reached a huge hike though. Below is the list of the highest and lowest exchange rate of INR / JPY:
- Lowest INR / JPY Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / JPY exchange rate in the year 2013 is Rs 1.48074 per 1 INR.
- Highest INR / JPY Currency Exchange Rate- The rate of the INR / JPY exchange rate in the year 2009 is Rs 2.54415 per 1 INR.